Anyone else really think were going to win!

Guest Bryowl

I wish I did, but sadly I reckon we'll fall short. Despite their league position, Hull are the strongest side in the division, in my opinion. They're loaded with prem players.

Yeah I can't for one second imagine us winning, just hasn't crossed my mind at all, this is Wednesday we're talking about, supporting Wednesday does not come with happiness and positivity!

Guest Kameron

My only concern is we could be totally over run in midfield due to the massive size difference. I hope Hutchinson is fit to start, we need to be at our very best and hope Hull don't perform as well as they can. I hope the payers don't think the stars are going to get them promoted or we'll be on the end of a good hiding.

Personally, I'm not trying to think about it too much. I've always said that Hull have the best team in the league but I think Steve Bruce can be a bit predictible and that's there biggest weakness. They don't have a plan B and I think we need to attack them early. 

I'm certain that our players will be less nervous than theres and that has to be a big advantage. 

I just don't want to get my hopes up. 

I wish I did, but sadly I reckon we'll fall short. Despite their league position, Hull are the strongest side in the division, in my opinion. They're loaded with prem players.

I feel the same but it depends which Hull turn up, anything less than the one that played Derby in first leg and we have enough to beat them.

We play like we did against arsenal /Cardiff we'll get promotion

Play like we did mk away.bristol away or Charlton away and it's better luck next time

Just hope the atmosphere doesn't get to the players

Play some good football and no hoof poo poo and we'll be fine

Every player needs to be on their A game

My thoughts exactly. Although Hull must feel the same. Bring A game and don't get overwrought in the occasion.

We've nothing to lose, but for once everything to gain.

Remember when we would be ecstatic about one win. We are one win from the Prem.

Guest wilyfox

So were Arsenal

A lot more riding on this game. Arsenal didn't turn up that night. I wouldn't expect the same of Hull on Saturday with so much at stake. If Hull don't perform, I fancy us, because it will most likely come down to who performs on the day. But, if Hull turn it on, I don't think we have quite enough to match them.