Anyone else really think were going to win!

Guest Bryowl

Guest Bryowl

So I'm a total pessimist, especially when it comes to Wednesday, but I have this bizarre belief and confidence that we are actually going to win on saturday! I cant remember feeling like this before about an important game. Anyone else have this strange confidence?

Guest wilyfox

I wish I did, but sadly I reckon we'll fall short. Despite their league position, Hull are the strongest side in the division, in my opinion. They're loaded with prem players.

We play like we did against arsenal /Cardiff we'll get promotion

Play like we did mk away.bristol away or Charlton away and it's better luck next time

Just hope the atmosphere doesn't get to the players

Play some good football and no hoof poo poo and we'll be fine

Every player needs to be on their A game

Wednesday also have a very rare astrological event happening this season that equals big money (progressed Venus progressed Jupiter conjunction) this may mean nothing, but it has never happened before and doesn't happen again until the year 2464 or something. Which is nice.

Agreed

Its been a great season either way.

THIS 

No matter what happens we have had a great season and will probably go one better next year if we fail this year. Either way we are heading in the right direction. 

Home leg I wasnt nervous at all, just excited. Away leg I was papping it. Right now I'm excited again. No nerves, no stress, no panic. Whatever happens we've made a statement. We've taken this season by the balls and gone for it. So what if hull finished above us. It's a one off game and we've got a punchers chance. We will have a numerical advantage in the stands and the players are about to witness something they've never seen...and it's all for them. I'm not gonna go as far as saying I'm confident, but we'll give it a go I'm sure.

Wednesday also have a very rare astrological event happening this season that equals big money (progressed Venus progressed Jupiter conjunction) this may mean nothing, but it has never happened before and doesn't happen again until the year 2464 or something. Which is nice.

Not sure if you're serious or not, but if you are, why is it Wednesday that have it and not everyone, what with stars and stuff being in the same place for everyone? Never got this.

Before we played Cardiff I was relaxed because I knew we were going to win (which is not like me at all), before we played Brighton I was relaxed because I knew what was coming, (though I wasn't relaxed for the first 30 mins of the first halfway of the second leg) and now I'm relaxed (but excited). It's a strange feeling, but it's in the stars, it's going to happen, I just feel positive about my team. In Carlos we trust, long live Carlos.