Person travelling the furthest.

Guest n11806583

4,795 miles from Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. Arrive Saturday morning, leave Sunday morning!

HOPEFULLY flying in from Perth Australia arriving the Friday morning, was originally coming back for Glastonbury on the 10th til end of June but asked for the previous 2 weeks extra off work as well. Find out the decision this afternoon - wish me luck

I nominate Mr Craig Brown.

Arrives from Australia's capital city (Canberra) at 6am Saturday morning. He leaves 5pm Sunday night.

Boom

Craig Brown, we salute you. 

Let's salute other long distance Owls. 

Show off!

Flights booked, arrive Friday and fly back on Tuesday.  San Francisco direct to London, 5350 miles each way.  Now just got to get 2 tickets when they go on general sale at 1am local time on Tuesday for me!!!  Unless of course anyone has any sort of priority they do not plan to use and would be prepared to "lend" to me!!

Is this bloke on here at all does anyone know? Be good to touch base with him as I'm also Canberra based, but with being in a new job I can't get any leave to get over :(

He is on here, but doesn't use it often.

My mate from Vancouver flies back there tomorrow after his planned trip over for the last match of the season and a holiday in Spain. He's now flying back here on Thursday and returning Monday. To make sure he gets to the game he has gone mad and bought the hospitality package for his wife, two grandsons and himself throw hotel rooms on top of that and you're looking at. Big chunk of change.

Props.

Had to pay through the nose for a ticket. I understand and respect the ticket priority system as it rewards those fans that make it week in week out. It makes it difficult & expensive for overseas fans had to purchase through a broker.

I have a mate who now lives in Thailand. He's been here for the last month, took in the Cardiff and Brighton home games and has now flown back 'home'.

Just got a message from him, he's managed to get a ticket and is flying back for the match next Friday.