Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Seen a lot of Kodjia this season. He is a particularly clinical striker so in our system may not work very well. Also struggles to win headers.

However in terms of pace and finishing he would be an excellent signing. Wouldn't pay more than about £3 million though.

Guest wilyfox

Any chance of Scott Sinclair from Villa?

Yes, just so I can get near his missus. I bet she's proper filth in bed.

A class striker at this level: such as McCormack for example; a quality midfielder to chip in with assists and goals: such as Judge; Faurlin, Chery or Knockaert,

another midfield general: someone like Jedinak; Bridcutt, Guedioura or Danny Williams and a centre back: such as De Laet or similar.

Plus hopefully get Pudil back or someone similar and trim the squad, and most importantly keep a hold of all of our key players.

Faissal El Bakhtaoui, Dunfermline athletic.  I know we have not had the best of luck with players from Scotland, however he is young and would be relatively cheap, could be a good addition to the squad as an understudy or back up. 30 goals in 41 apps last season

Guest wilyfox

Faissal El Bakhtaoui

Fookdat! Some people still can't pronounce Nuhiu after 3yrs. He ^ exceeds our capabilities.

Really don't know why people keep saying Dunk and Knockaert.

They won't sell them to another Championship club unless we pay far more than they are worth.

knockaert is a leicester player. ps im wrong with this.

agree with dunk though

Edited by LaminyPie

Any chance of Scott Sinclair from Villa?

Nathan Baker would be worth a look at, has done relatively well at BCFC. Presumably Villa will want to keep him.

Scott Sinclair is talented by not the type of player CC will want at this level.

Already made his millions & happy with his lot.