Development squad

Has there been a retained list put out?

do the club differenciate between the 1st team squad and the other pro's ?....i dont know but you'd think they'd just announced a

retained and released list altogether.

I don't see the point of the development squad now

its our reserve side where players who arnt getting a game or need a run out after injury can get match fit ....once players are

to old for the youth team its the only level they can play at ....it serves a purpose

Sean Clare still under contract, Jack Stubbs has been kept along with Cameron Dawson.

Stepping up Jack Lee, Matt Penny, Warren Clark, Connor Kirby are all under contract.

Everybody else has been released.

Sean Clare still under contract, Jack Stubbs has been kept along with Cameron Dawson.

Stepping up Jack Lee, Matt Penny, Warren Clark, Connor Kirby are all under contract.

Everybody else has been released.

That's sounds more like it, and what of Betra?

I don't really see how such a rapid turn over is of any help or use.

It depends on what we've got coming through I guess, or what we're planning to recruit Good to see that the nucleus have mainly come through our academy

That can't be right can it mate?

Sorry for the confusion, what I meant was all players who's contract was up have been released apart from Stobbs who I believe was given a year because of injuries that have blighted his progress, this was at the request of Lee Bullen .

I don't really see how such a rapid turn over is of any help or use.

always been the case though hasnt it ....you have 12 aprentices,ground staff lads, yts boys or what ever they called these days and if you get

3-4 come thru as 1st year pro's then you havnt done bad .....the young pro's have to have level to play at and now we dont have

the central league then it can only be the under 21s .

I'd expect there to be a fair few additions to that list too. We need to push a few more u18s up and look at the likes of Man City, Derby, Man United etc for any lads with potential they may release. This season has been a disaster for them.

I'd expect there to be a fair few additions to that list too. We need to push a few more u18s up and look at the likes of Man City, Derby, Man United etc for any lads with potential they may release. This season has been a disaster for them.

Think we've promoted all we can from the academy, there's only about 2 or 3 left in the U18s, until next seasons intake is announced