At wolves away last year he tore us apart, although he may not have got the goals he was unplayable, granted both him and Afobe were scoring for fun against any and everyone but he was outstanding that night.  In terms of forwards in this division if you want someone who is a willing runner both channels and in behind a defence, strong and knows where the back of the net is then in my opinion he is a very similar prospect to Andre Gray. They both had very good seasons last year and who knows what might have happened this year for him had he stayed injury free.  

Dependent on the other summer recruits as there are other areas that need addressing more so than our striking department/division and if he can come back from his injury then I would love to see us bid for him, either this summer or in January.   

I quite liked the look of Jonathan Kodija from Bristol City, caused us lots of prombles when we played them.

They have a rich owner and I think he'd be difficult to get.

Lee Tomlin may fancy it though and I think he'd fit into our style. If Bristol city sign him and keep Kodjia I think they could be dark horses