Owlstalk Player of the Season

My top 5 would be as follows. The top 3 based on how badly we missed them when they weren't around;

1. FF

2. Lees

3. Bannan

4. Lee

5. Pudil

Incredibly tight with Bannan and Lees BUT our defence was at it's worst without Lees & I felt we just about coped without Bannan...just. We're hopefully about to break our clean sheet record & Tom Lees has played a massive part in that. 

Lee has been fantastically consistent & Pudil, on his best days, is the best LB in this league. 

Yep, the Owlstalk player of the season should simply be the one who has won the most votes. That was the idea behind it.

Yep.

Doesn't need another vote as we have been doing it all season for this very purpose.

We should stick with the MOTM poll results.

Surprised to see Pudil only winning 2 MOTM votes. He's been terrific this season and should be the first signing we make in the summer. He would have walked Player of the Season in 8 out of the last 10.

Yeah half the point of the voting was to determine our player of the season at the end of it.

On a personal note, I "hope" (not that I'm wishing a bad performance on Forestieri, far from it) Bannan can secure more votes in our last three games as he'd be my personal pick for POTS, we haven't had a player that keeps our midfield ticking over this well in many years.

Yeah half the point of the voting was to determine our player of the season at the end of it.

On a personal note, I "hope" (not that I'm wishing a bad performance on Forestieri, far from it) Bannan can secure more votes in our last three games as he'd be my personal pick for POTS, we haven't had a player that keeps our midfield ticking over this well in many years.

Not that I would dispute someone like Bannan winning POTS he's been fantastic, but by the same token when was the last time we had an attacking forward like FF? Or a natural poacher like GH? Not that long ago we had Whelan in MF and over more recent seasons Lee has done a similar job. It's the expansion and addition of quality players to all areas of the squad that has meant better performances this season, rather than any one particular player.

Edited by themaskedowl

can we rig this. keep an eye on voting and encourage voting for anyone behind. the idea being they all finish on same number of vote. might cost a bit more to pay out on trophys. but ffs they all deserve it.