31,843 attendance, 39,732 capacity.

Excellent. 7,888 to go and we've cracked it.

2 free seats next me on't Kop...They were taken first half of the season, cos I chatted to the blokes and then halfway through the season they were empty...

Ahhh...I get it lol

Edited by asteener1867

As I remember/understand, Leppings Lane end (inc. the cheese) holds about 8-8.5k.... there wasn't a huge turn-out from Cardiff & there was the occasional empty seat in home-ends

Capacity has been reduced over past few years, seats in different areas have been taken out to accommodate and extend disabled areas.

Front 3 rows of kop near North Stand and back few rows of West lower on south stand side have all gone.

They were only 1,013 Cardiff fans.

Edited by bradowl

If we don't go up, the club could do worse than look into letting either the top or bottom half of the Leppings lane end being home fans.   We've done it before without problems since the disaster, so there should be no issues with doing it again.

I was still at school when I had a season ticket in the lower leppings lane end.    I can't remember where we entered the ground now, but I am sure it was not actually via the leppings lane side.   I know it's odd I can't remember, but we've sat all sides of the ground, and I can never remember entering via that side.

Edit: To put this into perspective, it was a year we had Dan Petrescu, as I remember being approached before the game to do the half time penalty shoot out, and they gave me a players shirt who wasn't playing that day - I wore Dan Petrescu's actual shirt over my own top.    So, quite some time ago.

Edited by salmonbones

If we don't go up, the club could do worse than look into letting either the top or bottom half of the Leppings lane end being home fans. We've done it before without problems since the disaster, so there should be no issues with doing it again.

I was still at school when I had a season ticket in the lower leppings lane end. I can't remember where we entered the ground now, but I am sure it was not actually via the leppings lane side. I know it's odd I can't remember, but we've sat all sides of the ground, and I can never remember entering via that side.

Edit: To put this into perspective, it was a year we had Dan Petrescu, as I remember being approached before the game to do the half time penalty shoot out, and they gave me a players shirt who wasn't playing that day - I wore Dan Petrescu's actual shirt over my own top. So, quite some time ago.

At same time it was a members area with reduced priced tickets, positive we entered through same turnstiles as now, I can remember coming out at same time as Newcastle fans when they scored a last minute winner after we had played them off park.

I was that gutted I offered all geordies out. lol

My 1st game as a kid we sat in the lower Lep. Had the Forest fans sat above us. Apart from the odd idiot spitting over the edge I don't remember any issues. Mind you they would have been in good spirits having hammered us 7-1 that day.

There were around 4k season ticket holders that didn't go on Saturday.

It didn't look like it but almost half of the North Stand was actually empty.

I was on the North stand and can confirm it was at least 40% empty, I've seen the pictures and it do admit it does look a lot fuller than it actually was.

Look no further than the Lep. If it was a sell out for home fans, it can only be the odd one or two who were unable to take up their seats. All our seats were empty in the North, as we stood at the top of the gangway all through the game