trevdi9 picture

Guest Fedor

Guest Deleted member

Top stuff. Most people don't know that trev also holds the record for the oldest fan and Owlstalker to join in with the 'if you don't bounce' song, at 87 years and 8 months.

Well done trev, and I know the previous oldest, our very own Grandad was the first to congratulate you.

Yeah, through gritted teeth.

Regards orangeness I'm currently enjoying a brief sojourn in Spain between Cardiff game and Wolves away to make sure it's all topped up for the play offs. ..

Racists

Yeah, through gritted teeth.

Regards orangeness I'm currently enjoying a brief sojourn in Spain between Cardiff game and Wolves away to make sure it's all topped up for the play offs. ..

Racists

Omg I'm in Spain too Grandad. We could meet up and compare Orangeness.

lol

Guest Deleted member

Think that's near Alicante? I'm down near the Costa Del Sol, near a town called Ronda

And yes, absolutely no chance I will go to Wembley wuthout a Hollandesque glow...

Guest Deleted member

So if you buy one of these pictures then the missus leaves you?

I need four asap ta.

You have four wives?

hi mate sorry to hear about your Mrs mine did a bunk 23 years ago best thing that ever happen'd tbh 

I am working on one for our 150th, H , Hope fully i can do it justice and help replenish the funds coffers a tad more fingers crossed anyway 

Hi Trev,

Hope you and the good lady are well. As you know your print set is hanging for all to see here in the Czech Republic. Please can you reserve me a copy of your newest master piece please for when ever it is available.

Keep up the good work, hope you get to the match mate, you deserve it.

Will do Zlin my friend , and we are ok mate plodding on as you do as they say life go's on  ;-) thank you for asking and hopefully everything is fine at your end 

Glad to hear it mate, we are all fine here busy but good. Looking forward to seeing the print. Take care.