trevdi9 picture

Guest Fedor

Guest Fedor

Trevs picture of the Herries Road approach to the ground has been doing the rounds on Facebook recently. A few been asking where they could get one . It would be great if whoever did the prints could arrange some more. Could raise some money for charity and get Trev down for the play off game. Trev is one of the good guys on here let's make it happen.

Top stuff. Most people don't know that trev also holds the record for the oldest fan and Owlstalker to join in with the 'if you don't bounce' song, at 87 years and 8 months.

Well done trev, and I know the previous oldest, our very own Grandad was the first to congratulate you.

I've got 2 of trevs prints framed on my office wall...

Well worth the investment and it went to a good cause..

I've offered him my season tickets before to a game i couldn't make but he gracefully declined..

Would be good if one of the 4,000 average ST non attendees could loan him there ticket!

Guest mrbluesky

Top stuff. Most people don't know that trev also holds the record for the oldest fan and Owlstalker to join in with the 'if you don't bounce' song, at 87 years and 8 months.

Well done trev, and I know the previous oldest, our very own Grandad was the first to congratulate you.

Not forgetting that Grandad still holds the record for the orangistishish person on the kop and looking at some of the Chavs on there that's no mean feat.

Not forgetting that Grandad still holds the record for the orangistishish person on the kop and looking at some of the Chavs on there that's no mean feat.

I think it's actually a global record and even includes umpalumpa land !!! A brother deserves full credit where it's due!!

That's because he's also the secret kop trumper. Your wotsits fetish has done you in

hi mate sorry to hear about your Mrs mine did a bunk 23 years ago best thing that ever happen'd tbh 

I am working on one for our 150th, H , Hope fully i can do it justice and help replenish the funds coffers a tad more fingers crossed anyway 

hi mate sorry to hear about your Mrs mine did a bunk 23 years ago best thing that ever happen'd tbh

I am working on one for our 150th, H , Hope fully i can do it justice and help replenish the funds coffers a tad more fingers crossed anyway

Cheers Trev, whatever you do I'm having one mate, love your work. So does my new partner, ex Chelsea, now an Owl lol

Cheers Trev, whatever you do I'm having one mate, love your work. So does my new partner, ex Chelsea, now an Owl lol

;-) cheers mate .nice to know you have converted your new Mrs  :biggrin:

How many pictures did trev do? Sure I've got 3-4 upstairs

5 mate all together ;-)

if there are enough interested i could ask for a re print of a few . or wednesdayite may have some left over Amelia 

i am tryingto find out at the moment .will put on site when i get feedback ,  ;-)