George hirst england duty

Just seen on Twitter that young hirsty is away with england this weekend. It's a shame as I reckon he could have been on the bench against wolves.

I've only seen the odd YouTube video, and various photos people have posted on here, and he looks like no more than a schoolboy. He may be better than some other kids of his own age, but could you honestly imagine him getting a touch of the ball against the likes of Danny Baath?

I don't advocate playing young Hirsty for a moment, but to say he would not get at least a moment's beating of Batth is harsh on a kid we haven't seen play yet.   Look at what Dozzell did against us recently?

Now do many on this board remember Jason Dozzell, his Dad?

Edited by salmonbones

I don't advocate playing young Hirsty for a moment, but to say he would not get at least a moment's beating of Batth is harsh on a kid we haven't seen play yet.   Look at what Dozzell did against us recently?

Certainly do .

Quality player in his time at Spurs 

I'm old enough to remember Jason Dozzell's dad.  WTF:

People need to let this go and let him develop at his own pace. He's only just turned 17 ffs!

You can just imagine it can't you,  people clamoring for him to be included in the first team, George then not playing to their exacting standards and receiving the dogs abuse on here that some players get.  The Realist would be wanting him sent back/ sacked/terminated after his first game.

Let the lad develop, he doesn't need the pressure yet.

Edited by longreach