Trying to contact club

The Web page gives an 03 number which just tells u they are too busy and then cuts you off. Iv tried emailing now. Just waiting for response. I'm just concerned I won't get response before season ticket holder deadline comes

Just needed to check the booking I tried to make online had worked as I've not had confirmation email. We'd hate to turn up on the night and not be able to get in. Don't want someone else having our season ticket seats

Just needed to check the booking I tried to make online had worked as I've not had confirmation email. We'd hate to turn up on the night and not be able to get in. Don't want someone else having our season ticket seats

Brenda says all is fine just ensure you are there in plenty of time as it will be a biggy.

Just email with your client ID's & they'll get back to you.

No reason why it wouldn't have worked though. My confirmation email took a while to come through & sometimes I never get an email.

I got a season ticket for next year so i can get tickets on thursday .will get them on internet using same id as before

I ordered mine and had no email confirmation. Like others have said it is in my purchase history though.

Some emails don't come through for some unknown reason, I'm with Aol for emails and never receive confirmation for purchasing tickets.