If we don't go up...

Should we not go up just think of the positives. We will be in a strong position going into next season as we've probably over-achieved. With the football we play and the plaudits we have received it would be nice to think that we would attract a good quality of player. The fact that we've also had a very balanced back-room team and squad means that they all know the direction the club is heading and what to do to get there.

Think we've massively over achieved this season. Expected to improve on last season but not as much as we have. Chairman, Carlos/Bully and the players have done themselves and us proud. Whatever happens this has been the best season I've had watching them since the 90's and whatever division we're in next season , it promises to be just as good again, if not, better.

That's why I feel so relaxed about these play offs, for me we can't lose, it's win win. If we go up, we're minted, and we prepare for the next challenge. If we miss out, we'll strengthen, and have a season, perhaps even better than this one

If we don't go up, expect some big offers for our key players and, quite possibly, our manager. We could easily be weaker next season.

Would have to be some massive offers considering, off the top of my head, all our key players are under recently renewed or signed contracts.

CC recently signed a new deal too.

Think we've massively over achieved this season. Expected to improve on last season but not as much as we have. Chairman, Carlos/Bully and the players have done themselves and us proud. Whatever happens this has been the best season I've had watching them since the 90's and whatever division we're in next season , it promises to be just as good again, if not, better.

Exactly. The newly crowned champions of England defied all odds.

We can too

I'm not nervous anymore. Play offs was never an expectation at the start of the season but it's the least we deserved in the end.

Now it's a lottery. Be disappointed to get knocked out after coming so far but that's natural. Won't be a disappointed in our players or staff. Just the cruelty of the play offs.

No expectations. Just the highest of hopes & pride in a team that has given us everything.

I don't think we've over achieved in terms of the quality of the squad on paper though. We've got far superior players lots of clubs but it's still only half the battle. CC came in and had to get a brand new team playing in an unfamiliar league. It's all been a great success whatever happens. It's a strong foundation for a stronger assault next season... if we don't make it this.

Edited by TheEnchanter

I'm not nervous anymore. Play offs was never an expectation at the start of the season but it's the least we deserved in the end.

Now it's a lottery. Be disappointed to get knocked out after coming so far but that's natural. Won't be a disappointed in our players or staff. Just the cruelty of the play offs.

No expectations. Just the highest of hopes & pride in a team that has given us everything.

Wednesday do things like win this play off campaign.

Always found the 'Wednesday way' thing a bit bizarre, historically if you give us a sniff at success we see it out.

See our last play off campaign or league cup victory for reference.

We are a lot more likely to do this than anyone seems to fathom.

Wednesday do things like win this play off campaign.

Always found the 'Wednesday way' thing a bit bizarre, historically if you give us a sniff at success we see it out.

See our last play off campaign or league cup victory for reference.

We are a lot more likely to do this than anyone seems to fathom.

I don't want to let myself believe any of that.

But I get you.