Final tickets

When thinking about my outgoings in May I had it in mind play off final tickets (If we get there) will be about £50.

Not loose change to me but I can live with £50.

5pm Kick off is a bit of a pain in the arse though as got something planned for the Sunday but will worry about that nearer the time. 

It's the wifes birthday on Play Off Final day and she hates footy and we have tickets to see the Everley Pregnant Brothers that evening.  Think I will be in the doghouse somewhat !!

It's the wifes birthday on Play Off Final day and she hates footy and we have tickets to see the Everley Pregnant Brothers that evening.  Think I will be in the doghouse somewhat !!

When is the next gig, and when is the next play-off final with Wednesday in...

If you can afford it and not a ST holder or member, its worth having a look around the hospitality companies

We did this for Cardiff, ended up with a box right behind the goal. 10 of us and it worked out not much more than the most expensive seats. No queueing for tickets either

Different kettle of fish for a Wembley Championship play off I'm sure but its worth having a plan B

It's the wifes birthday on Play Off Final day and she hates footy and we have tickets to see the Everley Pregnant Brothers that evening. Think I will be in the doghouse somewhat !!

Similarly, its the mother-in-laws 60th birthday on the day of the play-off final. When our lass was organising some kind of family get-together a few weeks ago I had to warn her me and my lad might not be there. Unfortunately she's sorted something for Sunday afternoon instead so that party might just have to continue a little longer.

The price may determine whether people buy them. if all the lower end tickets sell out to season tickets / members. Would the supporters who don't go regularly pay £60-90 for a game that's on the telly with ££ more on travel etc.

Is this an attempt to whoosh people or are you actually being serious?