Thank you, Lee Strafford/ Milan Mandaric

This may seem a strange one to a few, But I was thinking back to the dark days, the then chairman (who will remain un named) falling out and taking fans to court for having an opinion.

Lee came in as a wednesdayite, the club had to work within its income stream, He gave the club in my opinion the best shirt we have had, and probably ever will, SCH.

It was always going to be a struggle, but he gave the club back its heart and soul, He eventually found the new owner in Milan, who took a massive punt on our football club.

If it were not for these 2 men, we would not be in the position we are now, a safe play-off spot, we could have still been stuck with a chairman that wanted to sell, but no one would touch us with a barge pole.

Everyone is patting each other on the backs, saying what a great season this has been, myself included, oh and having a little dig at the blunts that I know !

So I just thought I would put it out there for everyone not to forget the bloke that got the ball rolling.

Thank you Lee and thank you Milan for taking the punt.

Whatever happens in the play offs this has been a fantastic season.

Yes some will say it is all down to Mr Chansiri, and this season is all about our new chairman and the cash that has been stumped up, it is, but again lets all send out the big thank yous to everyone that helped eventually get us here.

UTO WAWAW