Walesonline

"Cardiff were just aimless, as if their pre-game conviction didn’t last past the first Wednesday surge roared on by a nerveless crowd that backed up Carvalhal’s insistence that they felt no pressure. They were underdogs, the Portuguese claimed, and there was a bite to every facet of their play."

It's always good to hear our fans get a mention, and I have to say the way we responded to Carvalhal's challenge yesterday was fantastic: every loose ball was met with a roar of support from the crowd which must have made the players feel fantastic.

Hopefully that has set the template for the playoffs and beyond now, as when we're fully behind the team, there must be very few better grounds in which to play your football.

"Cardiff were just aimless, as if their pre-game conviction didn’t last past the first Wednesday surge roared on by a nerveless crowd that backed up Carvalhal’s insistence that they felt no pressure. They were underdogs, the Portuguese claimed, and there was a bite to every facet of their play."

It's always good to hear our fans get a mention, and I have to say the way we responded to Carvalhal's challenge yesterday was fantastic: every loose ball was met with a roar of support from the crowd which must have made the players feel fantastic.

Hopefully that has set the template for the playoffs and beyond now, as when we're fully behind the team, there must be very few better grounds in which to play your football.

The playoffs will be different. There'll be a lot more nerves going into the game that's for sure, I was not nervous on Saturday as I believed we would get what we needed in the last two matches but this is now a chance for the premier league and I will be poo pooing myself on the way down

The playoffs will be different. There'll be a lot more nerves going into the game that's for sure, I was not nervous on Saturday as I believed we would get what we needed in the last two matches but this is now a chance for the premier league and I will be poo pooing myself on the way down

Regardless of nerves, I hope we can keep the same spirit of encouragement which dominated yesterday.

Carvalhal asked us to roar the players on after any mistakes, and I thought we responded brilliantly.

Regardless of nerves, I hope we can keep the same spirit of encouragement which dominated yesterday.

Carvalhal asked us to roar the players on after any mistakes, and I thought we responded brilliantly.

I hope we can too but when the nerves kick in im sure the majority of our halfwit support will be on the players backs

"In the end, [Forestieri] was quiet, other than that delightful inside pass to set up Pudil for the opener."

Mate, that was Kieran Lee.

Very well written article but quite a few factual mistakes in it.

Extremely well written article.

Can't imagine Dom Howson producing something like that.

I thought it was poor. I like the idea of 4-4-3 better than bottom Dave's 4-4-1 but not sure it would be allowed

I thought Forestieri was decent and caused them problems. And bannan did play on the right.

I short, apart from being correct about how poor Cardiff were he got most of it wrong.

I hope we can too but when the nerves kick in im sure the majority of our halfwit support will be on the players backs

Nah. I don't think so mate.

Not in the really big games.

I think also, we need to manage expectations and remember all this is relatively unexpected and therefore a bonus however it pans out. 

Nah. I don't think so mate.

Not in the really big games.

I think also, we need to manage expectations and remember all this is relatively unexpected and therefore a bonus however it pans out. 

I hope so. They only problem is, is that now we're here people will be expecting us to get promoted as thats the way of football supporters sometimes. It isnt right but its how it is!