Dear Delphon...

Dear Delphon...

Some years ago I purchased a "Premiership return" ticket...along with a "Europe in 5 years ticket....*Never heard of him *THUMP*" ticket

I am now in a quandary...

I realise the statute of limitations has run out with the "Europe in 5 years never heard of him THUMP*.......... errr...ticket

But...the ............"Premiership cretin' THUMP..return venemous *****" ......umm ticket...seems to have no expiry date...

As I have already purchased next years season ticket, which actually could involve a return to the Premiership...Am I actually in line for a refund?

You will have to excuse my sort of meadering query as I am still in shock about a Chairman who has actually done what he said he would do...

Any chance we could store enough water to cater for a full house in the Grandstand? The water ran out at half time yesterday.

It's started already. Buying water? It'll be prawn sandwiches next!

Guest wilyfox

Love the Delphonics!

Didn't I blow your mind this time, didn't I?

I gaaaaaave my heart and soooouullll to you girl, didn't I do it baaaaaaaaby.

post-21159-0-70606400-1462126735.jpg

It's started already. Buying water? It'll be prawn sandwiches next!

The point is not about bottled water it's water that comes out of the taps in the toilets. Everytime there is a big crowd there is no water from the taps. A health and hygiene hazard. Just think of the food and drink staff preparing and serving food after using the toilets.

The point is not about bottled water it's water that comes out of the taps in the toilets. Everytime there is a big crowd there is no water from the taps. A health and hygiene hazard. Just think of the food and drink staff preparing and serving food after using the toilets.

Apologies I thought you meant bottled water.

How did he manage to find and choose Carlos!

Obviously he had advice but as we have seen with players since , DC always has the final say.

I read in an interview somewhere DC saying it was

mainly a personality thing and it is easy to see how Carlos would have charmed him.