Parking

I normally come by train, but bringing my Son for first time and coming by car, so question,

what time does the Car Park open the one  across from the Kop.

Thanks in advance. setting off soon, in the Grand Stand today.

Cant wait, brilliant day, come on you blue and white wizzards.

11 or half 11 i think.

Its the last league match it will be used for parking as well today, feck knows where everyone is going to park next season.

It's going to be a mare. I hardly ever park there but it's going to have a right knock on effect.

It's going to be a mare. I hardly ever park there but it's going to have a right knock on effect.

70 mile round trip for us, i have a feeling next season we're going to be arriving only to be going home disappointed because we cant park.

Parking does need to be addressed especially with overzealous traffic wardens

They're doing their job. There's no reason what so ever for people to park where they shouldn't. The lines on the road, signs and cones everywhere are usually a decent indicator that you shouldn't park.

Here's a tip - simply conceal your car under your jacket and sneak it into the ground with you. Afterwards you can beat the crowds by walking a mile or so from the ground and simply starting to drive it from there.

If you're not wearing a jacket, you could try shoving it down your trousers - the ladies will love it! :biggrin: