Empty seats

I think what DC will probably do, if he is allowed to see this information, is to read the reports by the SAG on other similar 4 stand stadiums to see if the SAG are coming down harder on us, for some reason.

For instance, how come Nottingham Forest can have both home and away supporters in one stand, segregated by about 20 feet, some netting and stewards, yet we have to section off part of the South Stand with netting, when the opposing fans are normally in the upper tier of the West Stand, with steps, stewards and fenced wall between them and the South, which is probably 80 feet or more away? Seems completely OTT to me.

I'm not saying we haven't tried because I and nobody knows but realistically and with a bit of common sense most clubs would have given Cardiff one part of our away end so we can out noise them and let us have the rest or even put the Cardiff fans in the cheese wedge.

I think what DC will probably do, if he is allowed to see this information, is to read the reports by the SAG on other similar 4 stand stadiums to see if the SAG are coming down harder on us, for some reason.

For instance, how come Nottingham Forest can have both home and away supporters in one stand, segregated by about 20 feet, some netting and stewards, yet we have to section off part of the South Stand with netting, when the opposing fans are normally in the upper tier of the West Stand, with steps, stewards and fenced wall between them and the South, which is probably 80 feet or more away? Seems completely OTT to me.

Bang on. It's disgraceful.

It seems the away following today is going to be poor and were gonna be robbed of 5/6k seats that we could have easily have filled. Everybody knew it was going to be a full house today so why did we have to give them the full away end!? Couldn't we have just given them a few hundred tickets somewhere and filled leppings lane with our own fans? Making the atmosphere even more intimidating

no certainty that it would be a sell out today going by the crowds this season

A lot of shots on tv will look like we are playin behind closed doors lol

It is true this. I understand the reasons for not selling all tickets (especially considered by events this week involving a particular topic not to be discussed on here) but it's embarrassing us saying its a sell out them seeing a big pukka pies banner surrounded by empty seats.

I also think it's s travesty that there are Wednesday fans wanting to go and willing to pay their fair but denied this yet there are 1000's of empty seats.