Who's Who on the SAG Group?

Can anyone tell me who the members of the SAG group are, and what authority and experience they posses that gives them the divine right to govern our club in such stringent manner?

Are any other clubs in the Premiership / FL dictated to in the same way, and is there no form of appeal available against any of their decisions?

Can anyone tell me who the members of the SAG group are, and what authority and experience they posses that gives them the divine right to govern our club in such stringent manner?

Are any other clubs in the Premiership / FL dictated to in the same way, and is there no form of appeal available against any of their decisions?

8031877.jpg

pg-34-chuckle-3-pa.jpg

Who exactly are the individuals on the SAG? Where are the Minutes of the meetings? To whom are they accountable?

How would Arsenal react if they were told that over 5,000 seats at the Emirates had to be left unsold for every big game? More to the point how would the Premier League and Sky react when cameras panned across empty seats whilst trying to sell their global product?

How come thousands of fans are seperated by nothing more than a piece of white tape and a few Hi-Viz jackets at almost every other Premier and Football League ground?

Has the segregation policy ever been fully explained and questioned?

I very much doubt it RG.

The Wednesday way is to lay on their backs, be good boys, and don't cause a fuss.

It's in our history, Dr Andrew Stephen FA, Mr Dave Richards FA.

Demanding & questioning is what Oxbridge students do, SWFC are more Granville College. 

Who exactly are the individuals on the SAG? Where are the Minutes of the meetings? To whom are they accountable?

How would Arsenal react if they were told that over 5,000 seats at the Emirates had to be left unsold for every big game? More to the point how would the Premier League and Sky react when cameras panned across empty seats whilst trying to sell their global product?

How come thousands of fans are seperated by nothing more than a piece of white tape and a few Hi-Viz jackets at almost every other Premier and Football League ground?

Precisely. I tried to find the minutes but unsurprisingly they are inaccessible. I would assume that they would be made available through an FOI request?

So really, a typical public sector, superannuated f****g talking shop.

Says it all really!!

Kick the f******s out and let's hear from SYP direct.

Sick of this b*****cks!

says what exactly! You obviously no nothing about the public sector you sycophantic, capitalist, private sector willy puller!