Loovens 

Pudil

Lee

Lopez 

Bannan

Forestieri

Nuhiu

Hooper

Go with what works. Will have game changers on the bench as well.

How do we know Kieren Lee right mid works?

How often has he played there?

I can count, maybe, twice.

I can't recall Lee playing on the right. How's he done in the past on the right wing? I can understand the logic in playing Lee on the right as it allows Lopez to partner Bannan in the middle, just wondering if McGeady or Mattias could do a better job on the right than Lee.

Looking at some (not all, but enough :rolleyes:)  of these line-ups, all I can say is thank God CC is in charge of team selection.

Leave it to Don Carlos, the swfc godfather.  He'll get it right and he won't be too proud or stupid to change it if it is not working.

We'll be OK. :manager:

I can't recall Lee playing on the right. How's he done in the past on the right wing? I can understand the logic in playing Lee on the right as it allows Lopez to partner Bannan in the middle, just wondering if McGeady or Mattias could do a better job on the right than Lee.

We signed him as s right back so he'd be able to play there no problem

He's better in the middle, but we need to keep that right hand side tight, the other option is to play Palmer there but that won't happen

Second half of our first season back in the championship (his first season for us) he came in and played quite a few games there, did a steady job and gave us balance we'd previously been lacking.  Didn't do enough going forward at the time imo, but that side of his game has improved since.  He can do a job there, but wouldn't be my choice.

I'd go 4-3-3:

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Loovens

Pudil

Lee

Lopez

Bannan

Matias

Hooper

Forestieri

Carlos has talked all season about playing a balanced 11. I'd like to see:

Westwood

Hunt Lees Loovens Pudil

McGeady Lee Bannan Forestieri

Hooper Nuhiu

But I feel he'll go with what he believes to be our most balanced side:

Westwood

Hunt Lees Loovens Pudil

Mcgeady Lee Lopez Bannan

Hooper Forestieri

I think we've looked a better side with fernando on the left and (tin hat on) nuhiu in the side. But it leaves us a bit more vulnerable. Either way I trust Carlos to get it right.

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Loovens

Pudil

McGeady

Lee

Lopez

Bannan

Forestieri

Hooper

I was very impressed with our performance at Derby, no need for any changes in my opinion.

This ^

It was a solid and impressive display against Derby. I'd go with the same team or just add Joao for pace on the break or bring him on off the bench again.