#VOTE4FESSI

Voting with wifi on and then voting again with just the data on will enable to vote twice, also if you are using other wifi hotspots such as Wetherspoons Cloud will enable you to vote again. One other thing can't really explain why but yesterday my Son suggested switching between 2g 3g and 4g this enabled me to squeeze another 5 or 6 votes out.

Voting with wifi on and then voting again with just the data on will enable to vote twice, also if you are using other wifi hotspots such as Wetherspoons Cloud will enable you to vote again. One other thing can't really explain why but yesterday my Son suggested switching between 2g 3g and 4g this enabled me to squeeze another 5 or 6 votes out.

:stuwinky:

gary megson

Just sneaked another 4 cheeky votes in whilst having a quickie in my local. 1 of each in 2, 3 and 4g and one using the cloud.

Just in case anyone is wondering, no I don't feel guilty in any way as I believe he is the best player that I have seen in the championship this footballing year, and I also feel he deserves some recognition especially after all the injustices dealt out to him this season.

Yep that works nicely