Goal of the Season

Had decided earlier I would go for Matias but after watching the video I have gone for Wallace vs Fulham. I was there so it meant that little bit more.

Subcategories

Best technique: Matias

Personal favourite: Wallace vs Fulham

Brought most joy: Wallace vs Arsenal

Represents team best: Hooper vs Birmingham

Not on the list but one of my favourite goals this season was Hooper against Reading. The composure he showed to control the ball and calmly slot it in the corner was top quality. How many times have you seen players in that situation panic and shank their shot wide. That being said obviously not good enough for the actual list just thought it deserved "honourable mention" status.

Very tough choice between Bannan on Saturday, Wallace vs Fulham, Wallace vs Arsenal and Matias but since I was actually at Craven Cottage that day and saw it in the flesh I'm going for Wallace vs Fulham. The celebrations for it were crazy. Really not used to goals of this quality.

Can't decide, so tough

Matias v Leeds

Wallace v Fulham

Hooper v Birmingham

Definitely my top three, though Bannan v Derby gets honourable mention for best noise a goal can make lol

Would have to say Matias edges it for me, though since he's already won a goal of the year award I'll give it Wallace

Edited by OwlLuke