The Championship Run-In

Guest Kameron

I'm pretty positive we will make the play offs, this is just a predictor and I honestly couldn't see us picking upore than 3 points in the away games at hull, Brighton, Derby, forest and the last game away at wolves.

Hopefully our away form picks up.

It looks like CC has changed things away since the Fulham game, those sides won't be looking at us thinking home win.

Lots of yellow in last few weeks. Middlesbrough have a tough run in whilst Hull have a very easy one in comparison.

Can't see past Hull to be honest, but would love to put a dent in that a week today!

Not necessarily, don't underestimate the banana-skin potential of playing teams with nothing left to play for.

I'm pretty positive we will make the play offs, this is just a predictor and I honestly couldn't see us picking upore than 3 points in the away games at hull, Brighton, Derby, forest and the last game away at wolves.

I reckon Hull will drop more than 5 points from the last 15 games though - otherwise it'll 13 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat for them, and I can't see that.

Not necessarily, don't underestimate the banana-skin potential of playing teams with nothing left to play for.

You have

• teams going for promotion/playoffs
  • teams trying to avoid relegation
  • teams with nothing left to play for but pride

They're all potentially tough, but some tougher than others

7 points from the last 3 away games, so hopefully we've turned a corner with our away form.

We've only lost six times all season and three of those were in the first five weeks.

In the games played since then (19th September) our form is better than any of our rivals. 

We got 47 points from those games. Hull got 46, Boro 44, Burnley 42, Derby 41 and Brighton 38.

We are the team to beat.

Guest Kameron

We've only lost six times all season and three of those were in the first five weeks.

In the games played since then (19th September) our form is better than any of our rivals. 

We got 47 points from those games. Hull got 46, Boro 44, Burnley 42, Derby 41 and Brighton 38.

We are the team to beat.

Problem is the season started five weeks earlier in August, in such a tight league that slow start will leave us short of the top 2.

Bit shuffle that we have to play QPR on a Tuesday and then Hull on the Friday. I know its evens as Hull have the same but it will no doubt lead to some squad rotation so I hope Carlos gets the teams correct for the games (not that I doubt), as I can see us probably putting a weaker one out against QPR.