UPPERCASE = HOME GAME

lowercase = away game

Games in yellow = game against promotion rival

2 fixtures still to be arranged:

Birmingham v Leeds

Middlesbrough v Reading

attachicon.gifimage.png

True Colours there Big D  ;-)

I still say Hull, Burnley and Us will decide the top three*.

*I reserve the right to completely change my mind as the picture develops.

Guest Ferkorf

This is the league table I did on a prediction website. I predicted losses at Derby, Brighton and Hull

post-25404-0-97482300-1455870222_thumb.p

Edited by Ferkorf

Guest Kameron

Playoffs for me, our away form before xmas was not quite good enough, we'd have to win 13 out of 15 to get  automatic promotion, it's possible but Hull, Brighton and Ipswich are sides we have struggled against this season, they simply out muscle us, uncle Colin will give us a very tough game against Rotherham, Prestons form over the last 10 games is not far off ours and the rest will be no walk in the park.

This is the league table I did on a prediction website. I predicted losses at Derby, Brighton and Hull

Thanks for that

lol

Seriously, I don't know how you have Birmingham to finish above us.

They still have Hull, Middlesbrough, Brighton & Burnley to play.

Guest Kameron

Don't see why people think we won't make the playoffs and especially having Brum in there and not us, just like it will be difficult for us to catch the top 2 it will be the same for sides trying to catch us.

I still can't bring myself to look that far ahead, we're doing an amazing job so far but there is a shed load of football left to be played.

I'm the same I've been doing it the CC way, one game at a time and see what happens.....................really difficult not to get giddy though..........bring on Preston.

Looking at this we really need to beat Hull I feel. Would give us such a chance at auto's. After this weekend we could really close down the gap on Hull and Boro and heap more pressure on them. 

Lets hope we get some favourable results on sat and we go and get the job done too. 

Guest Ferkorf

Don't see why people think we won't make the playoffs and especially having Brum in there and not us, just like it will be difficult for us to catch the top 2 it will be the same for sides trying to catch us.

I'm pretty positive we will make the play offs, this is just a predictor and I honestly couldn't see us picking upore than 3 points in the away games at hull, Brighton, Derby, forest and the last game away at wolves.

Hopefully our away form picks up.

Guest Ferkorf

Looking at this we really need to beat Hull I feel. Would give us such a chance at auto's. After this weekend we could really close down the gap on Hull and Boro and heap more pressure on them. 

Lets hope we get some favourable results on sat and we go and get the job done too.

We will prob beat Hull then lose to rotherham its sods law