A New Era

Owls fans get ready, I've been an Owl since I was 7 years old, I'm now 48. Only once in my lifetime have I been so proud to be an Owl. We've had a couple of years in the early 90's that gave us a glimpse of what our club could become.

In the few months that Mr Chansiri took control, appointed a relatively unknown coach, we have become what I always dreamed of, a club that embraced our tradition, built on that with quality signings on the pitch, playing brilliant football, all with a single goal in mind, promotion.

It may not happen this season but I believe it will happen.

Owls fans, enjoy the ride, embrace it, this is a special time in our history

We're going up, I've only ever been this sure twice in 50 years, the first was the Millenium, even there at 2-1 down I knew we would win, got the same tingly feeling now.

It's exciting!

I had some doubts during the "Millennium" promotion game, but I had nothing but belief for the "Mind the Gap" promotion. Our rise was inexorable, it was destiny. I am feeling the same way now even though there is a long way to go.

Given the mood around the place perhaps this season should be called "Mind the Fap"?

Seriously can't believe how well we are playing. Yesterday I was smiling my head off! Players doing lovely one-twos, trucks being used to get past players, perfect passes from numerous players and great goals being scored.

Spoke to two Wednesday fans yesterday that haven't been this year. I just seriously you need to get down to hillsborough and witness this team! Getting giddy now!