the pitch

Whos defending it ?

We've been told the reasons and the solutions 

And its nowhere near as bad as last season it flat and i still don't detect all this bobbling we are seeing slick passing football on it and winning

its not good enough, and it wont be for years and i stand by my words.

that pitch will bite us on our arse at some point.

Pics/videos of the old Baseball ground in Derby from the 80's and 90's, should put this thread into a little perspective...

2016 now mukka time to move on.

we have the worst pitch in the top 2 leagues, blackpool saved us last season, we are still on par with them now.

its not good enough, and it wont be for years and i stand by my words.

that pitch will bite us on our arse at some point.

It won't be for years? Based on what?

It's already been said by the club that the reason the pitch is bare in a lot of places is because we don't have enough power supply or lighting rigs to maintain grass growth all winter, and the club are looking to sort that out as soon as possible this summer.

When that's sorted, the pitch will be near perfect all season.

Stop being a drama queen lol

a beach

have a word with yourself

It looks no different? You wanna get to Specsavers.

I can't see it in the flesh so my point of view is somewhat skewed but, I'm glad it's not just me that thinks it looks nothing like as bad as last year when we had sand painted green over most of the pitch.

2016 now mukka time to move on.

we have the worst pitch in the top 2 leagues, blackpool saved us last season, we are still on par with them now.

Stop talking sh*t you idiot the pitch is fine anybody would think you had dipped into your pink pockets to pay for it.

Guest woodstock

Not sure it's anything to do with Desso why are we training on the main pitch?Because the training pitches like the main pitch are not up to scratch we haven't had a really bad winter!!If you look at past footage of the pitch (Yeovil Jan 2011)Hillsborough is in perfect condition this was post flood no magic lights etc etc

Apparently Hillsborough does not have sufficient power to operate the heated lights that are required to bed the desso in.

I don't get that.

There's single phase for the general stuff and 3 phase for the floodlights? Due to the wattage these lamps for the pitch would probably need a 3 phase 415 v supply.

There isn't anything else. The only thing it can be is that the floodlights we use are single phase and we do not have 3 phase 415 V at the stadium, but I'd find that hard to believe.

Any ITK or electricians know owt?