the pitch

Most of the money i would guess was spent on the huge amount of substructure that was needed not the grass nor the plastic bits 

if you are building a graden based on grass, would you focus on the rocks?

you are trying to protect something we have failed at.

if you are building a graden based on grass, would you focus on the rocks?

you are trying to protect something we have failed at.

But its not a garden its a football pitch whos substrate has been neglected for years and needed total renovation, so in answer to your analogy if the garden was based on grass and underneath was crap contaminated soil yes id concentrate SOME time and money on getting a good and proper growing medium underneath to support healthy grass growth, much like the club have done with the pitch

And whats failed ?

Again we have been told that with a full growing season in the summer the pitch will settle much better and if the proposed electrical update and growing lights are purchased, and as Chansiri has done everything he said he would do i see no reason to doubt him, then the pitch will be as it should be next winter.

ffs, it's already been said numerous times now. The pitch is as expected! over the winter the first team have been training on it, the youth team have been playing matches on it. It's taken a hammering due to our shoddy training ground not being fit to use.

I bet 90% of the club's only use their pitch for match days, not training and youth games.

You could see at the start of the season that the grass wasn't thick. It was ok but not thick.

Forget about all this we should get our money back, that's not a million pound pitch blah blah. You've all seen the time laps videos and what needed to be done to get it sorted.

End of the season with a full 3 months of growth it's be fine and will last the season.

if i spent £10 on miracle grow for my garden i would expect better resuts than this.

this pitch isnt good enough, simple as that.

im not a negative person or poster but i am trying to point out something that needs looking at now, its not good enough, simple.

if i spent £10 on miracle grow for my garden i would expect better resuts than this.

im not a negative person or poster but i am trying to point out something that needs looking at now, its not good enough, simple.

Your either a pig in disguise or you need to buy a fishing licence to conduct your business here mate.

ffs, it's already been said numerous times now. The pitch is as expected! over the winter the first team have been training on it, the youth team have been playing matches on it. It's taken a hammering due to our shoddy training ground not being fit to use.

I bet 90% of the club's only use their pitch for match days, not training and youth games.

You could see at the start of the season that the grass wasn't thick. It was ok but not thick.

Forget about all this we should get our money back, that's not a million pound pitch blah blah. You've all seen the time laps videos and what needed to be done to get it sorted.

End of the season with a full 3 months of growth it's be fine and will last the season.

i will have you a tenner for a charity that our pitch will be embarrasing at some point next winter.

But they've looked at it all summer thats what the timelapse was all about the Pitch isn't just the top 2-3 inches 

Im certain the green bit is worse than expected but the foundation work put in place will pay dividends over the ensuing years 

Or do you suggest that they reseed it with grass that wont germinate now, it being winter, you know the season when grass and stuff stops growing .

anyone who can defend our pitch really has the blue and white goggles on.

Whos defending it ?

We've been told the reasons and the solutions 

And its nowhere near as bad as last season it flat and i still don't detect all this bobbling we are seeing slick passing football on it and winning