wishing You All The Best.

fox

Hi Fox you live in S9 and a regular at home games last season having a chat and HT *** with me ? Whatever, refreshing to see Leicester gate crashing the party, Best of Luck !

Wrong man I lived in Barnsley about ten years ago went to about 15 of ur games then. Also remember you epic cup replays with arsenal at filberet St. lol was funny as they did not take the signs down for our home games. So we would sing arsenal Wednesday between the pens. I just love football humour.

I so hope you are if I have a second side it is you lot. After florets the sheep and cov scum I hate the pigs the most. lol

I assume when you say Pigs you mean dem Blavdes? Always makes me giggle when other fans call them lot Pigs lol

Anyways, like everyone else on here, I wish you all the best of luck in winning the Prem, what a story that would be, and it'll stick a finger at all the clubs that throw money at it!

P.S, The realist is our clown, not too long ago he was screaming to have Hooper sent back to Norwich and now look at how's he's turned out for us, 10 Goals in the last 10 Games! :tango:

Edited by ohgoditsjames

not really..but im getting bored if everybody saying they really hope leicester win the league..its allmost got me hoping they dont win the league..its strange

Everybody should be wanting Leicester to win the league

Firstly because it would be brilliant and they deserve it, but also because it would be fascinating to see how many Leicester shirts suddenly appear in the Man United stronghold of Truro

I assume when you say Pigs you mean dem Blavdes? Always makes me giggle when other fans call them lot Pigs lol

Anyways, like everyone else on here, I wish you all the best of luck in winning the Prem, what a story that would be, and it'll stick a finger at all the clubs that throw money at it!

P.S, The realist is our clown, not too long ago he was screaming to have Hooper sent back to Norwich and now look at how's he's turned out for us, 10 Goals in the last 10 Games! :tango:

As I lived in Barnsley for nearly 2 yrs yes when I say pigs I do mean the blunts.

And yes I fvcling hate them nearly as much as florets and the sheep.

Never in my time in Yorkshire did I meet a nice pig.

Leicester have been inspirational this season with our Jamie up front.

So much so that I am looking forward to us finishing as Premiership Champions next season, and playing in the Champions League the season after.

lol

Not next season as we are going to retain it but you can have it the following season lol personally I am only looking at champions league at the moment. But today is a huge day in our season.

Not next season as we are going to retain it but you can have it the following season lol personally I am only looking at champions league at the moment. But today is a huge day in our season.

And I'm looking forward to getting Jamie back when we can afford him.

Agent Pearson let the side down by not getting him signed on the dotted line for us before he got the push. Agent Wilson wouldn't have let us down.

lol

LMAO.

Shame you booted him but thank **** you did.

Many Thanks SWFC for Jamie lol

Had he been on Leicester's books, as a teen, and got up to the same nonsense as when he was on our books, Leicester would've dumped him double quick as well.

Edited by Wolfmanjack

I am Wednesday through and through but through my brothers in laws been huge Leicester fans I've been to quite a few games, mainly last season. Good club and they deserve the title this season. I hope they pull it off even after today's set back. They all follow Wednesdays progress and have a soft spot for us which is nice.