wishing You All The Best.

fox

Some of you may remember my odd visit.

Just like to wish you well for the run in.

Yes I am a Leicester fan and no not here to rub it in. Nice to see you making a challenge and really hoping you get up.

The prem is a sad place without a huge side a like you and if you stop the sheep all the better. Also nice to see the pigs not in the play offs.

Anyway hoping you guys do it.

Thanks a lot. Thoroughly enjoying watching Leicester this season.....though not as much as Wednesday lol

You should be worried though. Once we get promoted Vardy is gonna stick two fingers up to your lot and come back to his rightful home! :manager:

Best of luck

LMAO.

Shame you booted him but thank **** you did.

Many Thanks SWFC for Jamie lol

I'm looking forward to watching the film about Leicester's season. If you'd pitched this as a Hollywood script you'd have been laughed out of town. Real life sport often more fantastical than fiction.

Really I'd love to see you in the prem and the pigs fail.

But yes our title fight comes first.

not really..but im getting bored if everybody saying they really hope leicester win the league..its allmost got me hoping they dont win the league..its strange

Really I won't hold it against you still hope you guy get promotion.

not really..but im getting bored if everybody saying they really hope leicester win the league..its allmost got me hoping they dont win the league..its strange

On a scale of CC and LB not waving to the goings on last week, how strange is it?

Can't wait to get back to the top flight

The Premier League needs massive clubs like Wednesday

We're on our way back.

I so hope you are if I have a second side it is you lot. After florets the sheep and cov scum I hate the pigs the most. lol

Some of you may remember my odd visit.

Just like to wish you well for the run in.

Yes I am a Leicester fan and no not here to rub it in. Nice to see you making a challenge and really hoping you get up.

The prem is a sad place without a huge side a like you and if you stop the sheep all the better. Also nice to see the pigs not in the play offs.

Anyway hoping you guys do it.

Cheers. 

I hope you hammer the Goooooooners tomorrow , i detest them.