Train to Sheffield today

I got the train back to sheffield this morning for the match. I had to change in Birmingham and the train was full of Brum fans heading to Rotherham and many shall we say were hardcore brum fans. They were sat near a lone Brentford fan and they started to discuss today's match. I was amazed to hear so many positive things said about us from other fans who have no allegiance to us. Both sides talked through some of our players and all were positive comments! The brum fans in particular kept referring to our away support last week, rattled off facts about the numbers we have taken away to QPR and the following next week to Preston. They then went on to predict that they felt they had a chance of promotion next season and discussed several teams that would compete for automatic or teams they could meet in the play offs. They never mentioned us at all even being in the championship next year. Shows how far we have come this season when other teams fans are tipping us for promotion!

I travel from the Southwest side of Sheffield to Castleford for my job (do 84+ miles a day) so most of them there are Leeds fans and most of them have been praising us quite significantly (apart from having a massive moan about their Goal that was disallowed lol) but you can see that it kills them on the inside! :tango:lol

Edited by ohgoditsjames