Judge

Judge is by far the best they've got.

But the rest are abject.

Value wise, I can see why cc wanted him, and he's a good fit for us. But anything higher than £2m is laughable.

I would say that had quite a bit to do with why he's not here now.

When you consider the value we have found this season, there's no need to pay silly money for players. He might be good but, needs to represent value too. We aren't in a position to splash money regardless of consequences (not sure any club is really).

Judge was absolutely everywhere - clearly got a free role - his passing accuracy was best I have seen from any opposition player - and even defensively he stop a number of attacks - a bit like hutch and lee rolled into one.

His work rate was incredible although he clearly tired towards end of second half - he clearly was trying to encourage the team to continue at 3-0 down- more than their captain did

So can see why CC would have wanted him - but think it would have caused a bigger selection problem in midfield with players we have got

but when you consider £6m then way too much compared to getting FF and GH for same price

I thought he was their best player by a mile. I also thought he was bang average today and strutted around like billy big testicles knowing he's too good for that team and demanding the ball at every opportunity even coming to right back to get it. I can assure you Brentford don't want him with the ball at right back they want him up field.

I wouldn't want us to pay 6m for him.

Comment on here that nails it for me is "take him out of the team and they get relegated"

So the cost or price they put on potential relegation is 6m I think that's under valuing the price of staying up.

Not just the cost of player that's to be considered but the cost to the gap it leaves. That's how we've got so many bargains, none of our imports left a gap arguably and those that have we've spent on (few of the foreign lads).

Despite having a programme and an Official Team Sheet, I honestly hadn't realised he was playing. Going down to Ten men so early in the game had a fatalistic effect on Brentford, and for once, I saw a Wed. side play well against 10 men, something they very rarely have done in all my years of watching them. No=one on the Brentford side stood out against what was a superb team performance from Wed. CC actually took the chance of using his subs to give them playing time.

Yes, Judge might be a useful addition to our side, but £6M? In which case, that makes the money we were arguing about buying Hooper look ridiculous. Judge £6m? What price either Hooper or Bannan?

Despite having a programme and an Official Team Sheet, I honestly hadn't realised he was playing. Going down to Ten men so early in the game had a fatalistic effect on Brentford, and for once, I saw a Wed. side play well against 10 men, something they very rarely have done in all my years of watching them. No=one on the Brentford side stood out against what was a superb team performance from Wed. CC actually took the chance of using his subs to give them playing time.

Yes, Judge might be a useful addition to our side, but £6M? In which case, that makes the money we were arguing about buying Hooper look ridiculous. Judge £6m? What price either Hooper or Bannan?

He stood out like a sore thumb .