Judge

6m worth?

I know it int worth much mate but IMO he's one of the best midfielders in our division. Given the sort of players/movement we have in our side he would have a fkin field day playing for us (I know purely hypothetical as it int going to happen anyway) As for what he's worth.....depends what difference he makes to a side, and let's face it....we've got some reyt value for money in our line up....Hooper 3m, Bannan, nowt....

I know it int worth much mate but IMO he's one of the best midfielders in our division. Given the sort of players/movement we have in our side he would have a fkin field day playing for us (I know purely hypothetical as it int going to happen anyway) As for what he's worth.....depends what difference he makes to a side, and let's face it....we've got some reyt value for money in our line up....Hooper 3m, Bannan, nowt....

Fair enough. And agreed.

How much then do you think Bannan is worth, if he's valued at 6m?

I thought he was class first 15 minutes and kept going throughout. He can play in any of the midfield spots, wide or in the middle so would be a good addition. His goals and assist this season suggest he's worth buying and I think he would add to our team. Our issue is we have no real weak link now, so it's less obvious, but away at Stoke (yes we were still coming together a bit then) shows we still have a large gap to fill. But then Leicester have shown some players can keep making the step up.

Fair enough. And agreed.

How much then do you think Bannan is worth, if he's valued at 6m?

Very similar I guess.

Judge involved in a lot of goals for them (in a very average side) Also a very good range of passing and not frightened of putting a shift in ( f..k knows how many positions he played for them today - probably trying/having to do too much..)

Soz, dunno why I'm making such a case for him given he plays for Brentford. Genuinely think he'd be a great addition to our side (whether we go up or not..)

didnt think he looked anything special today only stood out because they were so poor. wouldnt swap him for any of our players

This!!!! I thought this thread was going to be about how nice it was that he put a bad performance in against his future employers.

As long as you want but only one of us will be right and it's not you. He was at the heart of everything they tried to do, just none of it came off due to the players round him. Put him with quality like we have and he'd be in his element.

Is that including the two balls he put straight out of play with none of his team mates even in the same postcode.

I would like to add tho, that I'm not saying he's a bad player, cos I really rate him. I just don't think he played well today

Edited by Blueblood

Is that including the two balls he put straight out of play with none of his team mates even in the same postcode.

I would like to add tho, that I'm not saying he's a bad player, cos I really rate him. I just don't think he played well today

Fair enough, all about opinions I guess. I thought he was head and shoulders above anyone else they had (admittedly not hard today) I thought the couple of times he tried to spread it and it didn't come off, at least he was trying to get them moving into areas where the tiny amount of chances they did create came from. Don't think he's worth £6M, especially when Bannan cost us nowt at all, but think he'd be a good addition to any championship midfield

Fair enough, all about opinions I guess. I thought he was head and shoulders above anyone else they had (admittedly not hard today) I thought the couple of times he tried to spread it and it didn't come off, at least he was trying to get them moving into areas where the tiny amount of chances they did create came from. Don't think he's worth £6M, especially when Bannan cost us nowt at all, but think he'd be a good addition to any championship midfield

Oh yeah I agree he was their best player by far and he's one of the best in the division. I just thought today wasn't a good day for him.

Wasn't impressed personally can clearly see he has bags of ability but today he looked Chris Maguire-Esk floated around demanding the ball despite there been better options putting crosses in the grasp of one of the best keepers in the league and reduced to shooting from range. Don't know if that's him on an off day or if we just did a job on him. Agree that he was their best player by far, how many points do they have? Because I'd be very worried at that showing.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Judge is a very good player and would easily fit in with our style.  6 million worth though?  Not in this lifetime!!  3 million max!