Tell you what

It's hull and burnley that are the real movers, both have actually moved away from us in the last 8 games and are the real auto contenders. We current have the best attack but only the 10th best defence, those two teams are not far behind us with regards to going forward, but way above our teams defence. They are currently a better balance package, hopefully we can get better though.

its all about injuries and game management for us now, we must keep our key players fit, lees back is a massive boost, we need hutch back and fit for the remainder and not to get any injuries up front, we can cope with midfield injuries, but hooper must remain injury free.

We've got a seriously good side on our hands here. The swagger, confidence and quality reminds me of the Atkinson promotion team. Those that played today could play again tomorrow. Cruised it.

Top 2 is extremely realistic.

Indeed - I imagined the third goal being typical of our 91 side. Sheridan to Hirst who headed into the path of Williams.

Out of all the teams in the top 8 for e.g. I'd have to say that we're the only club who are no doubt causing A LOT of fear in the opposition and I feel that this will be the case, when we meet those still in the top 6 who we have yet to play.

However, those who are 4th and above CANNOT and I don't care for this 'we don't pay attention bullshit' by them, not be looking over their shoulders; they WILL KNOW that we're ferociously snapping at their heels in one way or another now and after their spots... this puts the pressure firmly on 4th and above.

This in turn enables us to play to our maximum, whilst we have to allow our squad to have that swagger, togetherness and even some cockiness of their individual and collective abilities oh my, this is what we've all been waiting for. Of course as this run continues it puts pressure on our lads and mainly from us supporters (god forbid if they have a bad game or result now with some of our supporters) but would you agree, that it's a different kind of pressure to those currently above us?

They've each been there or thereabouts all season and we haven't, we've been the silent assassin until the last few games and this is why I feel they have everything to lose, whereas this season we simply don't when push comes to shove... this I think will be the telling element come the end of the season.

I put an extra question to you all, whilst thinking and relaying my above thoughts in this post;

Will you see this season as a failure, if we ended up not quite making the top 3 come the end of the play-offs?

I personally would be disappointed of course but in all true grey tinted specs honesty; even with the signings we made, I didn't expect this kind of assault to be fair and there's still a fair long way to go...so no failure at all in my eyes, it would be simply it just didn't happen but would totally WET the appetite for the 2016/17 season lol.

The above kind of thinking would help take a % of the pressure of them and us within the ground etc too.

At least by getting Auto though, nobody needs to be furiously looking at the May calendar and trying to sort dates off work or cancelling hols abroad or weddings etc lol

The pitch looks a lot worse on tv

Also from pitch side it doesn't look too bad.

It is disappointing though why there are so many bare patches. Hopefully for the money he spent chansiri will be getting a full explanation on its condition from the people who installed it.

Still think play-offs would be a fantastic achievement - and that is what I'm expecting. The good thing is now we are so high on confidence I reckon we would smash them.

What a brilliant season this has been.

This is it for me. We're hitting our peak at the best time, the confidence throughout the team is breathtaking at times. On our day I reckon we could beat anyone in the top 6.

The pitch looks a lot worse on tv

Also from pitch side it doesn't look too bad.

It is disappointing though why there are so many bare patches. Hopefully for the money he spent chansiri will be getting a full explanation on its condition from the people who installed it.

Players were training on it last week which won't have helped.

Pitch should start to improve next month as weather warms up.