Poll: Man Of The Match vs Brentford...and Your Player Ratings

Man Of The Match vs Brentford  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man Of The Match vs Brentford?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Lees
    • Sasso
    • Pudil
    • Wallace
    • Lee
    • Bannan
    • Hooper
    • Forestieri
    • Nuhiu
    • McGeady
    • McGugan
    • Joao

Close between Bannan and Hooper but for me I went for Hooper as he had a greater effect on the game in terms of certain incidents not necessarily his all round play. Those being he was the one going through that led to their red, he scored a very good goal, and he got an assist.

Fantastic team performance though, agree with someone else saying Iv never seen us control a game as easy as that. Joy to watch, I even enjoyed the second half (unlike some) just keeping the ball for long periods not doing anything daft. Fantastic when we lost the ball too.

As good as Iv seen Wednesday in all honesty.

Not having a pop i promise and i think Lees had a good game as they all did but in reality the defence as a whole had so little to do really i cant see how Tom Lees would merit MotM 

We were so on top today it was untrue 

Bannan was involved in everything playing slightly deeper often sitting in front of the back four id go as far as to say that it was possibly his best game that i've seen 

I went for Hooper because of the things he was involved in , Scored , Assist , Red card , and his link up play was outstanding , one ball when he volleyed it out to the wing was special .

BB was a close second , he just ran the show . 

Honourable mention to Lee and Lees , Tom lees back just gives the team more confidence .

Based on our remaining games these are roughly the points (30points)we should accumulate leaving us on 83 Points after the final match .. Last season 83 points would of finished us 4th With 2nd finishing on 89pts.... And us finishing on 83 points is W8,D6,L1 from the remaining 15 games.

Preston2-1Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed2v.0QPR

Hull1v.1Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed4v.1Rotherham

Brighton1v.1Sheff Wed

Nottm Forest0v.2Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed3-0Charlton

Huddersfield1v.1Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed3v.0 Blackburn

Bristol City2v.2Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed2v.1Ipswich

Sheff Wed4v.0MK Dons

Derby1v.1 Wednesday

Sheff Wed 0v.0Cardiff

Sheff wed 2-1Wolves

Based on our remaining games these are roughly the points (30points)we should accumulate leaving us on 83 Points after the final match .. Last season 83 points would of finished us 4th With 2nd finishing on 89pts.... And us finishing on 83 points is W8,D6,L1 from the remaining 15 games.

Preston2-1Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed2v.0QPR

Hull1v.1Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed4v.1Rotherham

Brighton1v.1Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed3-0Charlton

Sheff Wed3v.0 Blackburn

Sheff Wed2v.1Ipswich

Sheff Wed4v.0MK Dons

Derby1v.1 Wednesday

Sheff Wed 0v.0Cardiff

Sheff wed 2-1Wolves

Are you in right thread?  lol

Preston2-1Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed2v.0QPR

Hull1v.1Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed4v.1Rotherham

Brighton1v.1Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed3-0Charlton

Sheff Wed3v.0 Blackburn

Sheff Wed2v.1Ipswich

Sheff Wed4v.0MK Dons

Derby1v.1 Wednesday

Sheff Wed 0v.0Cardiff

Sheff wed 2-1Wolves

Bannan played like a defensive midfielder in the first half (my preffered position for him) - said to my mate he is sheridanesce in that position - reads the game ahead sooooo good in front of him and pings the ball out. But the added bonus is he seems to be Sheridanesce with duracell!

Bannan played like a defensive midfielder in the first half (my preffered position for him) - said to my mate he is sheridanesce in that position - reads the game ahead sooooo good in front of him and pings the ball out. But the added bonus is he seems to be Sheridanesce with duracell!

He's played the same role for a good few weeks now especially at home.

I wouldn't say he's playing defensive midfield though. He's playing a very similar role to scholes, pirlo, iniesta etc. He's the player that makes us tick.