Poll: Man Of The Match vs Brentford...and Your Player Ratings

Man Of The Match vs Brentford  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man Of The Match vs Brentford?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Lees
    • Sasso
    • Pudil
    • Wallace
    • Lee
    • Bannan
    • Hooper
    • Forestieri
    • Nuhiu
    • McGeady
    • McGugan
    • Joao

Bannan was masterful absolute joy to watch absolutely astonishing signing for zero . As was everybody today really, brilliant.

Bannan was masterful absolute joy to watch absolutely astonishing signing for zero. everybody today really good, brilliant so good watching Wednesday now so happy.

Westwood 7

Pudil 9

Lees 10

Sasso 7

Hunt 7

Wallace 8

Lee 8

Bannan 8

Forestieri 7

Hooper 9

Nuhiu 6

Lees MOM, Pudil and hooper close behind. Forestieri frustratingly greedy today, nuhiu never got going.

Despite the high scores, we weren't great today. But ripped Brentford to pieces. Go figure

Despite the 4-0 win, I thought we played within ourselves a wee bit.

We started slowly again, and only really found our gear from the 30 minute mark onwards, til half time.

Second half was just a training exercise where we just played with Brentford. As a result, there was a lot of decent, but not spectacular performances. Which is no bad feat.

But, two players stood out as not putting one foot wrong. Tom Lees was utterly faultless. Granted, against a pretty feeble attack, but faultless nonetheless. But, Hunt gets my MotM vote. Solid defensively, and a real threat going forward.

MOM should go to the player who made the difference, and that was Hooper. His pace (dont hear that often) and timing of runs got the red card and the wonder goal. His timing and knock down for Lee too.

Hunt and Lee came very close. Best I have seen Hunt play.

I don't think I've ever seen us control a game as well as that before.

Westwood - 7

Hunt - 8  

Lees - 8

Sasso - 7

Pudil - 8

Wallace - 7

Bannan - 9

Lee - 8

Fernando - 7

Nuhui - 8

Hooper - 9

I gave Bannan MoM.  He scraped it over Hooper. I think he gave the ball away once all afternoon.  And for someone who had so many touches, that's exceptional.  

Superb we never even looked like conceding, we're playing some of the best football at hillsborough for years. Even as a self confessed megson fan this is tactically and professionally leagues better.