Just

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I know most are thinking the same as me but don't understand some of the comments on here.  I wasn't at the game but a 4-0 win SHOULD make everybody happy.  It was  such a professional performance.  We killed them in the first half and then played out the 45 minutes routine style.  That is what ANY decent team would do....why push too much and risk conceding.  I wnder sometimes if some of you know anything about football.

Rant over.....love this team, get behind them and support them.

Marvellous performance Wednesday, we cruised it ten men or eleven. Never been so proud of them, being a season ticket holder from 2001-2010, this stuff is different gravy, something I tho I'd never witness so let me bask in it. We're gonna be up there let's rejoice

This. X10

Marvellous, truly brilliant performance. 10 men, 11 men we dictated the match from start to finish. One criticism, 3-0 up with 2 mins left there's fans around me howling and effing the team to get forward. I can't begin to describe how brain dead you people are, wouldn't know a good football team if it smacked you in the nuts

Quite a few fans need a software update wired up to their brains

just thought we could have been more aggressive in the second half, who knows what impact goal difference may have.

Brentford were never going to get into that game yesterday once 3v0 down

Brentford shut up shop second half - they came out and just sat back.  However, if we had been reckless trying to find a way through, and allowed dangerous players like Judge to hit us on the break and score a cheap goal or two, then things could have got very messy. Also, the reason Brentford never looked like getting into the game at all is because we shut them out of the match completely, we just kept the ball and ground them down. 

Its not like we eked out a one/two goal victory - it was a convincing 4-0 thumping!