Just

Utterly professional second half. Why on earth risk injuries when we are 3-0 up.

Will people really say "yeah but that second half v brentford was disappointing "if we go up

It's like that idiot complaining about resting players and losing to Shrewsbury, saying it won't help us win league games.

Happy for Carlos to make the decisions

I didn't mind the second half...3-0 up and knocking it about...what dreams are made of....2 of the most frustrated folk at Hillsborough about us not getting it forward were..funnily enough Forestieri and McGeady...some right arm flappin' goin ' off..

Exactly this how many times have we said that wish we could win a game comfortably.

I didn't mind the second half...3-0 up and knocking it about...what dreams are made of....2 of the most frustrated folk at Hillsborough about us not getting it forward were..funnily enough  Forestieri and McGeady...some right arm flappin' goin ' off..

They looked as frustrated as some of the fans sounded at times

Marvellous, truly brilliant performance. 10 men, 11 men we dictated the match from start to finish. One criticism, 3-0 up with 2 mins left there's fans around me howling and effing the team to get forward. I can't begin to describe how brain dead you people are, wouldn't know a good football team if it smacked you in the nuts

The ppl round me did one when the 4th went in. It was like we'd just conceded the 4th. Unbelievable Jeff

I didn't think we played to the top of out game. But we were clinical and professional. We killed the game in the first half.

I've seen us lose to 10 before so a welcome change. Love this team.

didn't we struggle against 9 once not so long ago 

tbf that second half was awful, was expecting us to be a bit more positive in the second half

Christ.

I mean, it was hardly a thrilling second half. But we'd won the game, Brentford had given up so I wasn't expecting the players to keep any sort of tempo up. We've got a lot of tough games coming up and the last thing we need is to needlessly push ourselves and lose a crucial player to a stupid booking or injury.

Even still, we had plenty of chances in that second half. Came so close on several occasions & finished the game off nicely with a fantastic fourth. 

Get a grip man

.....blimey we finally agree on something ... lol ..

At some point like everyone else that normally thinks I'm an idiot and wrong. You will change your view based on evidence. Hopefully.

Marvellous performance Wednesday, we cruised it ten men or eleven. Never been so proud of them, being a season ticket holder from 2001-2010, this stuff is different gravy, something I tho I'd never witness so let me bask in it. We're gonna be up there let's rejoice