Just

Marvellous, truly brilliant performance. 10 men, 11 men we dictated the match from start to finish. One criticism, 3-0 up with 2 mins left there's fans around me howling and effing the team to get forward. I can't begin to describe how brain dead you people are, wouldn't know a good football team if it smacked you in the nuts

Marvellous, truly brilliant performance. 10 men, 11 men we dictated the match from start to finish. One criticism, 3-0 up with 2 mins left there's fans around me howling and effing the team to get forward. I can't begin to describe how brain dead you people are, wouldn't know a good football team if it smacked you in the nuts

tbf that second half was awful, was expecting us to be a bit more positive in the second half

first half we were ruthless we went into the second half 3-0 and gave a professional performance to see the game out, brilliant performance Wednesday, ill take that sort of game for the rest of the season 

Edited by s6 owl

Why push the players too hard at 3-0 up against ten men at home?

Alright maybe we could have scored six or seven today and had the better goal difference, but I'd rather the players take it easy and not risk any silly injuries, bookings or red cards.

We're doing really well, but if we lost any of Bannan, FF, Hooper, Pudil for a few games we could start to wobble.

Edited by Chris_B_SWFC

what's wrong with 'willing' the side on...

it's better than the 'deathly' silences...

attack, attack, attack...

5-0 will put more arses on seats than 2-1's will...

It was simply the more knowledgeable ones Fresh, that knew one more goal would make us leading scorers in the Championship...I was staggered by the thick f.ooks that had settled for 3.... lol 

tbf that second half was awful, was expecting us to be a bit more positive in the second half

Is this some sort of wind up?

Have i been 'whooshed' by replying??

Passing it round, keeping the ball, then hammering a 4th goal in when already 3-0 up!!

Unbelievable. Some people have incredibly short memories. 

Do you actually remember 'awful', cos it wasn't what was on offer today.