Ian Holloway

''Sheffield Wednesday v Brentford, Saturday 3pm

Sheffield Wednesday are in the hunt for automatic promotion now. Absolutely.

I'd be stunned if they don't make the play-offs at least. In fact, I think they're nailed on for a top-six finish.

I'm especially delighted for the Wednesday manager Carlos Carvalhal, who conducts himself impeccably and has got his team playing a very attractive style of football. They've already scored two more goals than they managed in the whole of last season!

The crowd are loving it as this type of challenge wasn't to be expected - playing without expectation will be a huge advantage over some of the other teams in the promotion race. They've got a free shot at it this year.

I can easily see them winning here, but I'm backing goals as this style of play always leaves the door open for the opposition.''

OLLIE PREDICTS: 3-2 (Sky Bet odds 22/1)

Love what he's said here about us. Think he's absolutely spot on when he talks about our advantage over others in regards to pressure. This is our first season challenging for promotion, it is a free shot when you compare us to Boro and Derby who have been trying to claw out this league for a while now. Especially Derby. Even Brighton had a couple of go's at it before having to sell off Ulloa and a few others. Then there's Hull and Burnley who have the PL parachute payments and there's always pressure to go straight back up.

Isn't Ollie a Spaniel owned by one of our own ?

TBF, His predictions have been a litlle like the Owlsmans lucky dumps recently....

lol

FO does Posh Spice too. lol

Ps - you still a mod Darra? Seems someone tried to set up an account called Fandabidozi and hasn't got access to posting yet. Claims to know me from school. Just wondered why not approved. Are they dodgy? 

Does David watch whilst this is going on?  :ohmy:

Edited by Utah Owl

For those getting moist, nay, excited, the most accurate part of Holloway chat is that this is our 'free shot'.

We got the money this season, we're spending it on delayed actual invoices, and buoyed a little by Antonio bonus.

Just like Forest, Bolton, Fulham and Blackburn, if we spend beyond our means without going up in next season or so, we end up losing our best players for knockdown prices and an owner who is sick of the money pit.

It's this season or bust lads!

When we got to the gates of Animal Kingdom last year, there was a bunch of Japanese Tourists waiting to have their bags checked. They spoke no English, so the guy checking the bags started speaking in fluent Japanese, holding a full conversation with them. I was well impressed. Do you speak another language FO?

yes gobbledygook ,  lol  only kidding FO 

For those getting moist, nay, excited, the most accurate part of Holloway chat is that this is our 'free shot'.

We got the money this season, we're spending it on delayed actual invoices, and buoyed a little by Antonio bonus.

Just like Forest, Bolton, Fulham and Blackburn, if we spend beyond our means without going up in next season or so, we end up losing our best players for knockdown prices and an owner who is sick of the money pit.

Absolute rubbish...whos told you that.? Walter Mitty

Utter nonsense...Antonio ? we spent more money on the pitch...you haven't got any porcine blood have you cos' that's the pigology story they keep spouting on pigsmad