Ian Holloway

You have to be an actor / actress to dress up as Minnie Mouse.

There's a group of 300 brits going across to work in the summer....a good 20 of those have 'character' jobs so that's not completely accurate. They do have to take part in acting and dance classes before being let out to work though. 

lol, it will say Doncaster on my badge so keep an eye out! Though I've got no clue where I'll be working yet, only know it will be in 'Operations' which could be an attraction or on the main gates of any park. Incredibly excited, been my dream for a good ten years now & can't quite believe I've managed it!

As for the 'Benidorm/Magaluf set'.....I've manged to make it so wouldn't discount every Benidorm goer  :ph34r: 

Fully prepared for the amount of patience I may have to adopt with the Americans, though it's the Brazilian tour groups that will test me the most! :ghoulguy:

When we got to the gates of Animal Kingdom last year, there was a bunch of Japanese Tourists waiting to have their bags checked. They spoke no English, so the guy checking the bags started speaking in fluent Japanese, holding a full conversation with them. I was well impressed. Do you speak another language FO?

They might drop the points, it's whether we can sustain the type of form that would see us overtake them

Personally I think it's a bit too far, we'd have to go on a monster run, not just unbeaten, but a winning run

Not impossible though

If we win next 3 we will be in touching distance. There no reason we couldn't and defeating hull would claim 3 of the points straight into our favour. 

When we got to the gates of Animal Kingdom last year, there was a bunch of Japanese Tourists waiting to have their bags checked. They spoke no English, so the guy checking the bags started speaking in fluent Japanese, holding a full conversation with them. I was well impressed. Do you speak another language FO?

I speak fluent bullshit and mime....

You will find a lot of cast members fluent in various languages at Animal Kingdom, Epcot too of course.

Hull & Brighton both have 6 of the top 8 to play.

Boro' 5 of the top 8 to play

Derby' Owls' & Brum' & Ipswich' 4 of top 8 to play

And Burnley' 3 of top 8 to play.

So with the unpredictability of this league'

I think its far to early to call it yet.

someone will go on a run & someone will have a wobble.

Lets just hope & pray its not us that has the wobble.

Edited by owls4effa

Got to go for automatic, then the play offs take care of themselves...

Burnley look good..as do Hull...thats gonna be a game and half now...second half at @Boro?..We could have won it or at least drawn...

The play offs will do my nut in, I'd sooner not get into 'em than lose in 'em.

One thing that does give me hope though, is the way Carlos can change it mid match, 'Boro away, a couple of the home games when we weren't firing first half, .

admittedly 'Boro have now got Rhodes, but Wednesday goals can come from virtually anywhere, Worldies, tap ins..offa Nuhius butt..

Its going to a right old run in whatever...

Boro getting a bit dry goals wise. Rhodes scored on Tuesday so if he goes on to be the Jordan Rhodes will all know and dread...they'll win the league. Hull rely a lot on the goals of Hernandez, if he was to hit a dry spell of get injured....they're un-workable I think.

Forestieri been a bit quiet on the goals front for us but then we have Hooper who's picked up his slack. And the opposite will happen if Hooper becomes a bit quiet. It's just our defence that worries me.

Burnley are probably my tip to finish 2nd rather than Hull or us. Think they've got a very balanced solid squad.

I think Burnley might actually win the league. They have a great manager and are solid all way round. I still think Boro will have the other automatic. Its then a lottery as Hull, Derby and Brighton are all showing signs of pressure. Our problem is inconsistency against lower placed sides. We are probably better than anyone on our day and completely the opposite when we are expected to win.

Does anyone genuinely believe in their bones yet that we're going up? I'm kinda scared at the thought of what that will feel like, to have such hope again for the team I love after the last 15 years, I know a lot of younger fans celebrated our promotions from League 1 but in all honesty they didn't mean that much to me, more like the end of a passage of embarrassment.

I do for one and I am definitely not the only one!

It will take the kind of run that saw us home in 2012, but I genuinely believe that if anyone can deliver that then Carlos can. He seems to have a way of taking the pressure off the players and getting the best out of them even in the face of real adversity (i.e. last Saturday) and the team spirit is unbelievable. It's also really noticeable how much the players enjoy the support they get from the fans and I think we have a part to play too.

We will never get a better shot at it with less pressure than this year and a 7 point gap at this stage of the season is nothing.

Burnley

Sheffield Wednesday

Hull

Boro

Ipswich

Brighton

Almost right, we are going to pip Burnley to the title. It's my 57th birthday on June 1st and the last time we won a title was four weeks before I was born. This will be my birthday present, it's written in the stars!

Hull will finish above Boro. Boro have upset their balance with incomings. Hull have much better players and starting to get their act together.

Burnley will push on and so will we.

Coincidentally, I reckon Holloway is gagging to manage us if Carlos goes to a bigger team (not that there are many bigger than us of course).

Almost right, we are going to pip Burnley to the title. It's my 57th birthday on June 1st and the last time we won a title was four weeks before I was born. This will be my birthday present, it's written in the stars!

Hope so! Happy Birthday in advance Leon.