Ian Holloway

Does anyone genuinely believe in their bones yet that we're going up? I'm kinda scared at the thought of what that will feel like, to have such hope again for the team I love after the last 15 years, I know a lot of younger fans celebrated our promotions from League 1 but in all honesty they didn't mean that much to me, more like the end of a passage of embarrassment.

I can't say I do. I now believe very strongly we will be in the play offs, which is a lottery. As I say, I doubt we can get automatic

They've already scored two more goals than they managed in the whole of last season!

That's one in the eye for the stay aways

They prefer 0-0 draws, turgid football and relegation battles as it was only £20

Guest trusty_left_peg

. Holloway is a big fan of Carlos. Last time he was on Sky he said I have a lot of time for that man (Carlos ) I could sit and listen to him talking about football for hours.

Him and Beagrie were really bigging us up.

If they win their game in hand, the top two are 9 and 10 points ahead.

I reckon we' need about 40 out of 48

Not impossible but not very likely. But if we did...I'd LOVE it!!!!

I think you're bang on there.

90 points will be the mark this season for automatic. It's achievable............. believe.

Disney World.

As Minnie Mouse?

Disney World.

I'll be there the end of next month / beginning of April, then possibly again July-Aug. Will your badge say Flying Owl?

lol

Hope you don't get the gig cleaning up "garbage". Directing people to their seats for the shows looks best to me. Remember to keep smiling and exchanging pins with the kids. The Americans are the rudest by the way, us Brits are the most polite. Strange but true. Mainly because the Benidorm / Magaluf set never make it that far.

I'll be there the end of next month / beginning of April, then possibly again July-Aug. Will your badge say Flying Owl?

lol

Hope you don't get the gig cleaning up "garbage". Directing people to their seats for the shows looks best to me. Remember to keep smiling and exchanging pins with the kids. The Americans are the rudest by the way, us Brits are the most polite. Strange but true. Mainly because the Benidorm / Magaluf set never make it that far.

lol, it will say Doncaster on my badge so keep an eye out! Though I've got no clue where I'll be working yet, only know it will be in 'Operations' which could be an attraction or on the main gates of any park. Incredibly excited, been my dream for a good ten years now & can't quite believe I've managed it!

As for the 'Benidorm/Magaluf set'.....I've manged to make it so wouldn't discount every Benidorm goer  :ph34r: 

Fully prepared for the amount of patience I may have to adopt with the Americans, though it's the Brazilian tour groups that will test me the most! :ghoulguy: