1st half vs 2nd half

Since Arsenal game

1st half. P. W. D. L. F. A.

17. 4. 6. 7. 8 12

2nd half. 17. 10. 6. 1. 19. 4

That is actually a pretty stark contrast.

Is that because we are better in the second half as a whole (perhaps through fitness) or is it because at half time on several occasions we have moved FF to the left and Bannan from the left to the centre?

Not sure.

That is actually a pretty stark contrast.

Is that because we are better in the second half as a whole (perhaps through fitness) or is it because at half time on several occasions we have moved FF to the left and Bannan from the left to the centre?

Not sure.

I would hazard a guess at a mixture of both. we do seem fitter than some teams. I thought we looked fitter v Burnley and that's why I was a little disappointed to only get a point. After we scored I thought we'd push on and grab another but never happened. 

Nice post.

Of course its 90 minutes which counts, but yes it is an issue. There have been several matches, such as Charlton, Dons! Cardiff, where our slow start lost us points. Against Leeds and Birmingham recently we got away with poor starts.

But credit Carlos, overall he gets us the right result more often than not.

I do think Hooper/Adthe to start, with Fernando wide and Bannan central is very much the right starting line up though, home and away.