Pre-Season Tour

Has anybody got any dates for this and if not can somebody from the steering group bring this up as should really be announced before Xmas every season so familys can plan there summer Holidays.

Probably not even close to deciding yet. Could all depend on what league we're in.

Bournemouth got promoted and went to the US to promote the name of the club etc & played against an MLS side. 

Very likely that we'd do the same, could be the US...could be Asia...if promoted.

If we don't get promoted I'd expect the standard dates with Portugal the destination, again. 

I hope we get promoted and do a promotional visit to the US...preferably a game against Orlando City....

Edited by FlyingOwl

Hope we can get a good high profile home friendly this time around.

Better bloody not do.

And if we're in the PL we better have Bournemouth and West Brom as our first home games!!!

Not back from the US till the 25th of August. Gutted as it is that I'm missing our opening games, regardless of the league.

Chansiri said when he first took over he wants to raise the profile of the club in south east Asia, so you'd think he'd want us in Thailand in pre season.

Wouldn't surprise me, but also think that will be saved for our PL return. 

If we're still in the championship I'd expect the same warm weather training camp and few games in Portugal. Keeps CC sweet too.

Chansiri said when he first took over he wants to raise the profile of the club in south east Asia, so you'd think he'd want us in Thailand in pre season.

Seems almost a certainty to me that we will be in Thailand for the pre-season tour.Mr.Chansiri is so proud of us that he will want to both 'show us off' and promote the brand of SWFC in his home country.Also,how often have his boys been over to watch us?Pressure will most definitely be brought to bear.