Preston boozers

Another decent option is rather than turning left A59 towards Preston at J31/M6, if you go right A59 towards Blackburn, about 400 yards up the road (dual carriageway) take a right turn and follow the road for about 500-600 yards (past the brewery on left) and come to a junction with a nice boozer on the the opposite side of junction called the New Hall Tavern.

Decent beers, some nice handpulls as well, good food at reasonable prices and a top lad Rob running the place.

Can get a nice burger, chips and a Pint for £8.

Nice pub, nowt fancy just decent.

Good car park round back.

Worth a look if you are not sure where to have a couple pre-game.

15 mins from Deepdale area if traffic is okay and you don't leave it too late.

Old Vic just as you walk out of station on other side of road.

Adelphi in uni land, student boozer on way to ground, but not a lot after that area when on way to ground. Few pubs closer to ground but likely home only.

That said beer and food usually give average in ground.

Old Vic just as you walk out of station on other side of road.

Adelphi in uni land, student boozer on way to ground, but not a lot after that area when on way to ground. Few pubs closer to ground but likely home only.

That said beer and food usually give average in ground.

Vic don't open till 12 though, so I've heard

hear there's a good one called Sumners about 10 minutes walk from the ground with a few away fans go in, probably go in their

Yeah do food in there as well apparently which is meant to be decent. I'll be going here with my brother for some dinner before match hopefully.