Hooper

Since hooper hit top form does anyone think ff been quiet on the goal front before hooper ff ran the attack now hoopers chipping in with all the goals lol.

Ff still playing amazing but seems to have taken a little back seat for hooper which helps ff out i guess

Since hooper hit top form does anyone think ff been quiet on the goal front before hooper ff ran the attack now hoopers chipping in with all the goals lol.

Ff still playing amazing but seems to have taken a little back seat for hooper which helps ff out i guess

I don't think FF adversely affected.  He went mental for both goals.  He loves it.

Well it's good to have goals from all over the pitch which defo have now. 45 goals this season joint second highest scored. I'm sure if Hooper has a quiet spell FF will be in there with a few again. 

Great having a top goalscorer again. 

I don't think FF adversely affected. He went mental for both goals. He loves it.

Yea exactly i kno he loves it still and hes been brilliant adding quality but since hooper hit form hes always looking to put him in alot more instead of trying to beat a man and take a shot

Yea exactly i kno he loves it still and hes been brilliant adding quality but since hooper hit form hes always looking to put him in alot more instead of trying to beat a man and take a shot

FF very nearly had one on Saturday in the 2nd half. His game is much more than scoring though. Such a good player.

Agree he's due a goal though. It's coming.

i love how our entire squad go mental when we score, i think everyone's got it from nuhiu. no-one seems to care who's scored aslong as the ball is in the net.

hooper's taking up the strikers position which leaves ff to drop off more.

hooper is certainly a revelation in an already more than capable squad. ive been watching wednesday properly since 95 and this is the best football i think ive ever seen us  play week in week out. bannan, lee, hutch in the midfield are immense. tom lees is brilliant. westwood is super, plus wildsmith is playing like a seasoned pro in his first season. wallace carried us for the first few games and beat arsenal almost single handedly, ff is tricky as owt and hooper is a genuine out and out goal scorer and we got everyone cut price. well done mr chansiri and mr carvalhal. our squad also includes matias, joao and mcgugan who are more inconsistent than the others but on their days are all match winners. what a team.

When we played Nuhiu or Joao with Hooper, FF scored freely from the left...Bolton, Brum etc...

When he plays alongside Hooper he scores far fewer goals.