Lees and Turner

Worth noting that since Tom got injured at Stoke our record is really decent.

W5 D4 L2

And one defeat was Boro away with half a team missing and 48 hours rest.

So with our best CB out, and arguably our second best CB out, we have done really well.

Got a great feeling for the last 17 games. Getting back to full strength, and a stronger squad compared to earlier in the season.

Lees and Hutchinson would probably be the best partnership.  

Turner didn't have a great game against Shrewsbury.  Needs to step up on his performances if he wants to break into the first 11 again.

Turner was fantastic in the couple of games he played before he got his niggly injuries.

I'd love a partnership of Lees and Hutchinson to work. Something tells me it wouldn't though. Too similar perhaps, or too good to be true?

Turner was fantastic in the couple of games he played before he got his niggly injuries.

I'd love a partnership of Lees and Hutchinson to work. Something tells me it wouldn't though. Too similar perhaps, or too good to be true?

Agree Turner was fantastic before his injuries, that's a given.  Didn't do himself any favours against Shrewsbury though. 

Hutch and Lees would be formidable.  

Too small is my worry

Too small is my worry

Indeed.

Hutchinson had a fantastic game vs Burnley. But was 10x better at dealing with Andre Gray than dealing with Sam Vokes. Got bullied a bit in the air by him in the first half. As did Loovens to be fair.

Would like to see them paired together & I'd love it to work because both have YEARS ahead of them to grow. Both future captains too...though Hutchinson is ready now!

Not entirely convinced though. Like I said, seems to good to be true. In an ideal world your two best centre halves would pair together perfectly...but this isn't an ideal world.

I think some games we need Hutch battling away in the midfield.. Some nitty gritty games where it'll be a bit scrappy, I think he's perfect in that situation as a ball winner and a game dictator. Although I'd love to see him at CB, I think a player like him is vital in the heart of any midfield. I can't wait to see lees back, preferably alongside turner.

Edited by RyannnC

Mick Lyons was the best header of a ball I've ever seen at S6. I could be wrong but I don't think he was that tall.

Look at Nuhiu he's 6 foot whatever an completley tosh in the air.

Lees and Hutch bear no physical resemblance in any way to Mick Lyons.

The man was a beast.