Exceptional Following to Preston?

Advice please - When young free and single I loved away matches. Dont go since kids arrived.

One of my youngsters is now showing interest and comes to home games. How do I choose away seats where my kids wont be sat next to the loudmouthed, opinionated, vulgar, irrational away fan that I used to be?

A few clubs have family sections for visiting fans, I think it was Ipswich, Cardiff and one or two others that do this though I'm sure tickets have to be purchased from our ticket office.

i'm flying back for this one,should be a good one we've got a 40 seater booked up

Sounds fantastic. Hope you have a fantastic and liquid day.

Preston North End v Sheffield Wednesday sounds so much better than Cincinnati Bagels v San Fransisco 69ers.

Whos staying up till 3.30 on Sunday to watch the Superbowl...........not meeeee.

A few clubs have family sections for visiting fans, I think it was Ipswich, Cardiff and one or two others that do this though I'm sure tickets have to be purchased from our ticket office.

Ive taken my lad to the odd one. Choose a game that isn't sold out so you can move, Hull in a few weeks would be ideal. Email Alastair at the TO and he'll sort you. Front row is best because you don't need to stand to see

Sounds fantastic. Hope you have a fantastic and liquid day.

Preston North End v Sheffield Wednesday sounds so much better than Cincinnati Bagels v San Fransisco 69ers.

Whos staying up till 3.30 on Sunday to watch the Superbowl...........not meeeee.

im working thank god not that i need an excuse to miss watching that hand-egg nonsense,but each to their own.

cheers fella its been over 2 years since i got back and we got knocked out of the cup against Charlton last time i went,i think we're a little better this time around!

im working thank god not that i need an excuse to miss watching that hand-egg nonsense,but each to their own.

cheers fella its been over 2 years since i got back and we got knocked out of the cup against Charlton last time i went,i think we're a little better this time around!

Shrewsbury?