Next six games

Can we keep the great progress up?

In groups of six matches we have taken 5 points, then 12 points, and most recently 11 points. Play offs trajectory.

But December looks horrible on paper.

Points return from this lot?

Derby h

Cardiff a

MK a

Wolves h

Brum h

Boro a

Im saying one defeat v Boro. Draws v Derby and Cardiff. Wins v Wolves and Brum. MK...head says draw, heart says win.

So 9 or 11 then. Happy with 9, deleriously over the moon etc with 11.

Our record this season is poor against top 12 sides.

If we are serious about play offs then this next 6 games will go some way to proving if we are good enough for that.

I think we'll get 7 points. Not a disaster but we have to do better than that. 1 win 4 draws and 1 loss.

Edited by WayneTheOwl

We never beat Derby, we never beat Cardiff away, we never beat Wolves and Brum are one of the best away teams in the league. Then Boro are obviously flying...

Very tough

Please tell me you feel we can nick a point from MKD.

I think we'll win a few of them it's just that it's a tough run on paper. Fans wanted 9 points from Charlton, Huddersfield and Blackburn. I think people will be a bit more realistic about our next few.

Its always "a tough run". Its a tough league - very few teams are just here to make up the numbers.

Ultimately, the teams that go up are simply the most consistant. From any number of teams who have the potential, us included.

DDWWWL

We really have to take advantage of that three game period of MK Dons, Wolves and Birmingham. MK Dons are relegation fodder, Wolves aren't as good as what people thought they would be this season & Birmingham are starting to slip. With tough games against Derby and Boro in this 6 game period & it likely that we won't pick points up in either....we need to really take advantage of those ''easier'' games.

All the top teams have to play each other too remember and we're about to play these with some of our better players about to come back from injuries or suspension (providing we don't get any more casualties from the Stoke game).

I know "The Wednesday way" is still there and lurks in the mind of most of us but you can be sure none of these teams will be looking forward to playing us..

I'm not suggesting we'll win all these but we should no longer be frightened of them....

We haven't beaten Derby for 14 games running back to 2006. Lost 9 and drawn 5.

We haven't beaten Cardiff away for 6 games since 2007.

We haven't beaten Wolves for 12 games losing 9 of them. We've only beaten them twice in the last 25. We haven't beaten them in the league at Hillsbrough since 1964... that's 13 home league games.

So yeh... time to break some hoo doo's.

Guest wilyfox

Very tough run of games, but I think we do better in those circumstances generally. It's the Charltons, Blackburns, and Boltons we drop points against.