No selling of players - Including Joao

Guest _Ibbo_

We have no idea whether we need the money though really.

15m and he'd be sold in a flash

DC has been a man of his word in everything he has done since buying the club, so im happy to believe him when he says no one will be sold in January. 

DC has been a man of his word in everything he has done since buying the club, so im happy to believe him when he says no one will be sold in January.

In a previous interview it was made clear that if it was an amazing offer we'd consider it.

He'd be silly not to sell for 15m. No one will offer that much

A crap bid of £3m - £5m will come in, turn his head/unsettle him. You know what the likes of Newcastle and Villa will be thinking, "force a move". Cnuts.

Can't see Joao wanting to go to the likes of Newcastle or Villa, they are probably less likely to be in the prem next season than us!

Plus he seems to have settled really well here with our Portuguese staff and players like semedo, no guarantee he will settle as well at a different club.

Players will be absolutely loving being here atm, don't think we need to be worried about them 'forcing' transfers a la bougherra

Not only am I convinced we won't sell any of our better players in January, but I'm also convinced we'll add to the squad for a promotion push this season - whilst we have the impetus going.

Makes no sense to do anything but.

You only have to think things through logically to get this.

Not only am I convinced we won't sell any of our better players in January, but I'm also convinced we'll add to the squad for a promotion push this season - whilst we have the impetus going.

Makes no sense to do anything but.

You only have to think things through logically to get this.

I am in total agreement with you!

I am in total agreement with you!

I wish some people could shake off the negativity picked up over 15 years of misery, and start to understand we're now living in a brave new world where anything is possible.

Our new owner will take us to the promised land of the Premiership, I'm convinced of it mate

Buy someone for 3m and then be offered 15m 6 months later.

Would you turn that down?

Depends on weather you are trying to win promotion or wanting to recoup a large slice of your purchase price of the club. 

My money is on DC wanting the former.